Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A second femme name?

Aspiring Member
    US is great place to be as you get to choose a middle name in addition to the first name. So it feels very natural to peak and use a middle girl name too. My first impulse for a first name was a feminine version of my real name. At least I will pay attention when I hear it my thought was. However, somehow it felt strange. I went with a name my mom once said would be mine had I born a girl. I like it more and here I am Katya, and I don't mind to use the other as my middle.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    before Adriana...years ago I went by Crystal.....now I just call that my old "stripper' name....
    That is funny! My old stripper name was Dusty Blaine. And yes, I really was a stripper at one time. That is how I paid for college.

Banned Read only
    Ninna,
    Having just answered the other thread asking why we adopt a female name, I nearly gave this a miss then thought I might have to change at some point . My name is derived from my male name but it was also the name of an ex GF who happened to be an old school friend of my wife !
    So what about a second name well I could derive it from my middle name and use Joanne, don't mind that but still prefer my first choice, it's what I chose to register on the forum and it just feels right !

Aspiring Member
    Molly. I use it as my middle name: Abigail (Abby) Molly Burkhalter.

I am a history buff. A century ago in NYC, a slang term for a CD was Molly. Two centuries ago, also in NY, Molly was a common term for a woman who was comfortable in a male dominated world, like the army.

Sarah Elizabeth, the name I would have had if I were born female (as every ultra sound implied). As is I use a feminine variation of my male name and no, its not the one I registered with.
    Last edited by geek; 08-29-2015 at 10:12 PM.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Secretary Extraordinaire ShayLeigh Dominique's Avatar
    Wow... that's a really good question! I just recently added Aubrey to my name (making it Aubrey ShayLeigh Dominique) and am exceedingly comfortable with that.

But, if I had to change it and choose something else... Elanor De'Dannan
    “Anybody can look at a pretty girl and see a pretty girl. An artist can look at a pretty girl and see the old woman she will become. A better artist can look at an old woman and see the pretty girl that she used to be. But a [master] artist [...] can look at an old woman, portray her exactly as she is...and force the viewer to see the pretty girl she used to be...and more than that, he can make anyone [...] see that this lovely young girl is still alive, not old and ugly at all, but simply prisoned inside her ruined body. [...] Look at her, [... growing] old doesn't matter to you and me; we were never meant to be admired - but it does to them.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

I've felt an Alicia for many years now, but recently my wife picked Miranda for me. Does that count?
    - Miranda <3

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Alice Edge Bridge.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My femme middle name is Michelle, but over the years as I have thought about it, if I were going to change it, I would change it to Brianne . e.g., Bri.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

i don't see the purpose of yet another name, unless you have more than one female identity to channel/be.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Why stop at a second...?

Katey Victoria Beckham Kensington Winslet III x

"Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I've always liked Sophia. After the love of my life Sophia Loren.
    Angie

trying to let it out. Veronica putters's Avatar
    I have to say that you ladies have some beautiful names. I picked my name about 4 years ago Veronica putters and i would never change it but If i had to i love the name Erika

My name has changed as I have evolved as a person. My clubbing name is Ericka.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yikes, a second name? I don't even have a proper first name. The one I went by I killed off 30 years ago and wouldn't go back to that.

I go by Paula or Paula Jay. Right now, I can't see myself ever changing it. But, you never know. If I did, I would probably pick Dani or Danni...

okay Katey, a MIDDLE female name I could go for.
    Pamela White being my alter-ego, perhaps my increasingly default id, Andrea it will be.

Pamela Andrea White (PAW, for the werewolf within :-))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I spent a long time comming up with my name. I name myself after an Aunt that I adored. Katherine Ann Barns is a combination of the woman I love and my inner self. It's as much me as my male name. I wouldn't want to change it.

I'm going to change mine on this forum soon. It's hard not picking one of an actual GG I know and don't want that awkward conversation if I ever came out.

To me a name is important so while I may change it I would only have one at a time.

I have one, Soraya, I know it sounds like the artistic name of an exoti dancer, but I kinda like how it sounds as Anna's second name

I've used Ryan before as a unisex name for one of my fursuiting characters. That way I could go out either as a male fox or a female vixen and use the same con badge.

I also like the name Rowan, which can be considered unisex.

I'd have to give some thought to a strictly feminine sounding different name. I'm so used to Ceera now that it's hard to think of another as applying to me, and I already have Ceera legally established as a 'professional working name'.

When I go out with certain group of friends , I sometimes go by Katie , Katrina actually
    A friend suggested it after hurricane Katrina destroyed New Orleans
    If you know me, you'd understand

I like Ekaterina and Mary.

My name profoundly came to me in a dream. I could never change it.

I would never change my name, however on online games, I named my characters Kiley, Destiny and stormy.
    Part Time Girl