Thread: What do you love about yourself today?

What do you love about yourself today?

I was feeling a little down today and thought that this would be a pretty cool thread to have around.

What do you love about yourself today? Your compassion? Your eyes? Your sense of style? Anything and everything about you? Let's talk about it!

Today, I love my strength. I've been lifting weights for about three months now and my body's abilities amaze me every day. I still have a long way to go but each day I'm getting stronger and accomplishing more than I ever thought possible.

Banned Read only
    Hi Len!! Thats a great thread! And im really happy that you complete 3 months lifting! Thats gonna helo to look more masculine and feel stronger!
    Today I love my legs! Im putting on me a very nice white hose and I cannot stop looking my legs!
    Have a nice day and remember I think you are a amazong person!

LenGray, I love me, myself and I. LOL. I am really am a compassionate person and try to make everybody's day better. I also am an optimistic and look at the best of everything. Ah, eyes, Mine are hazel and many have said that they are pretty. Strength yeah, I pumped iron all of my life. I now do yoga and get-fit to keep in shape and that is plenty tough enough. How tough, A girl instructor and men who have tried it have said that it was the hardest workout they ever did. I'm the only male in that group and the girls are amazing. I'm a lot older than they are and I'm always trying to catch up with them.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Wow, way to go Len! The gym makes a big difference for sure! For me, I think the same thing as you but in the opposite direction 😊

Platinum Member
    Good work, Len! Good thread too!

Love ...not a word I use in reference to myself, really. I think I'm reasonably intelligent, have a sound set of values and an odd sense of humor.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Let's see.... I am walking without a cane today. I don't need an oxygen tank, and my panties are staying up for a change.

i'm up for 22 hours so far; bought a new bike i can ride en-femme on; helping my wife finish her MSN; my nails are silly shade of pink.

Today it would be my hair, I'm having a good hair day.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Great replies everyone!

@Ninna, That's awesome! I've always thought women who could pull off wearing hose were amazing. I would be able to wear it for about two minutes and then there would be about six runs in them lol I hope you're having a great day too!

@Dana, Glad to hear it! Those all sound like fantastic reasons to love yourself today and every other day Also, props on the Get Fit program! It's definitely tough!

@Robin, Thank you!

@Kim, I would also like to add that you're very humble

@Jorja, May we all be so lucky! ;p On a serious note though, congratulations!

@Kristin, That's awesome about the bike. I bought some clothes that I can look masculine in for working out and it really helps with how I feel while exercising. Also, silly shades of pink are always fun

@geek, That's great!