Thread: Pedi with my wife...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pedi with my wife...

My wife and I are going to a nail salon this week in a nearby town. She is getting gel-nails and a pedi as well. As always, we are both a little apprehensive about going out in the daytime. It is not that I will be recognized but that someone will see my wife with another women that looks vaguely like myself. Thus, here is our plan:

My wife will be driving and she will let me out at the front door of the salon. She is going to park and then join me inside but she will not be setting next to me. The salon has about twenty stations so I am going to sit across the room from her and act like we are not together. I have been there before in Mandy-mode alone and it was a completely non-stress experience. However, this time might be a little different. Luckily, I am allowed to smoke my VS 120's during the car trip there (with the window down...my wife hates the smell) to calm my nerves and may even have a Manhattan before hand.

As always, I will dress very conservatively in jeans and an empire-waist floral blouse. My jewelry will also be on the light side however I have to wear my makeup quite heavy to completely disappear into my female alter-ego. Glasses complete the transformation...wish us luck ladies...

Mandy
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 08-30-2015 at 04:03 PM.