Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is what it's like.

So this is what it's like.

For starters, I'll tell you that i always wondered what cd girls saw in going full on female. I got the clothes but didn't understand the makeup, wig, fingernail polish.

Well, I was left alone today and went bat crap crazy. I dropped my wife off and headed home but couldn't help but stop at Walmart to get veet. Then I thought "what the hell, we finally have an empty nest I'll make the best of the week." Then, first time ever, I bought foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and mascara. I was gonna have a girls day in and see what others see in "full Monty" embrace of everything female.

I shaved my chest and thought what the hell, who needs hairy legs, then arms. I moved on to makeup. That was a challenge and a half but I got it looking fairly decent.

I then dressed and saw my wife's fingernail polish. I did my toes and thought, what the hell? Fingers too?

Today was/is an amazing experience. I've been complete dolled up all day! The best part is I still have a silly lipstick coated grin and a smile whenever I run my legs, arms or look at my shiny red fingernails.

I finally get it. I see why girls get so involved in this. Now, how do I remove mascara?

A good facial soap will remove all makeup. There are also pads you can buy that helps remove it. I just use a good facial soap and it removes it all. Yeah it is so fun to be a girl sometimes.
    Part Time Girl

wow, i have to admit that i'm not ready to go to this length quite yet. i can't quite navigate shaving my legs just yet, i have no idea how i'd manage the rest of me.

i guess the cool thing is that i have a head full of massive hair, so after the shoes, dresses, lingerie, and other accoutrements, at least i don't have to get a wig.

... or nail lacquer - i've been painting since high school.

however, still a little jealous, but all things in time.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its fun to go all the way.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    It's amazing isn't it I've been dressing for 23 years and only just recently started using a wig and make up there's no going back for me now can't believe I've been missing out for all this time enjoy your journey xxx

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Lena, welcome to full tilt zone.
    I always felt if I'm going to dress might as well go all in.
    Never had the means or the time to do that until last year.
    My last picture post I didn't do my toe nails and felt I kinda slacked off a bit.
    I'll correct that next time !!!
    It's a lot of work I know but I hope you continue to have fun with it.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Its fun to go all the way.
    Sometimes, it's a bit uncomfortable. But (most of the time) who cares?!?
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

Banned Read only
    I've been "full on" all weekend. Well except for nails. It's been exhilarating. I get up in the morning do my stuff wearing whatever it was I went to bed with. Then when it's time to take my daughter to work I would go and get dressed like my avatar pic. I'd go and put on my makeup and just feel complete.

I've kept my chest shaved for years because I have tattoos on my chest.

I just started doing my legs this past spring. I was sitting in the tub, had just shaved my face and chest and looked down at my legs thinking "I wonder what they'd look like shaved". So I did a little bit at the bottom and liked how it felt so I did my lower legs. Then I was like "Well I might as well shave my thighs" so they went next. My armpits quickly followed. I just did my forearms a few days ago so now everything below the eyes is shaved. I do leave a little strip of pubic hair but that's it.

Have fun with your time.

Cotton balls and baby oil for mascara removal. Now you've done it there's no going back to being hairy and wait until you grow your nails so you can keep them colored. Hope your wife approves of your smooth body, don't forget to moisturize to stay soft. Did you shave under your arms also? don't forget.
    Last edited by Allisa; 08-31-2015 at 09:02 AM. Reason: add a thought
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Going Full Tilt is fantastic. Glad you enjoyed it. Shaving chest, legs and arms for the first time, all at once is adventurous, good for you. Some people get itchy when the hair starts to grow back the day after tomorrow, if so use baby oil. Then let it grow long enough to wax. Waxing is the way forward! (IMHO) I use cleansing facial wipes for make up and they remove everything.

Aspiring Member
    I can't wait for chapter two: "And then the wife came home! "No hair, you smooth "

Ineke

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Nothing like a good girly day for sure

Previously having as much hair as your standard polar bear, I am now hairless and smooth. CD or no CDing, I have never been more comfortable. You will find in the winter, your skin will feel so much better and static will be a thing of the past. Best decision ever!

Also having done much the same thing this year, after a lifetime of neck down dressing with full body hair, you'll find there is simply nothing like it now that you've taken the plunge!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    I finally get it. I see why girls get so involved in this. Now, how do I remove mascara?
    Ahh, mascara can be tough, but how about nail polish? You'll want to make sure you have plenty of NP remover handy before committing (the dark colors are the toughest to remove completely as well) or your first time out could be a little awkward 😉

as long as they don't come back ingrown, I'm lovin' it!!!! when I look at my arms, it's like they aren't even my arms.

I'm going to wear long sleeve shirts but what do I say if anybody asks?

Lena, I would not worry about anyone asking you, wear what you normally wear. I have been shaving from the neck down for a decade or more now and no one has ever asked.
    Although I have received several positive comments from some GG's over the years
    Last edited by Katey888; 08-31-2015 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Fixed quote box

Now, how do I remove mascara?
    Now the bad news, it's permanent!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    sounds like you had quite the day....you must be exausted...

so this is what it's like...

WHEN DOVES CRY

Platinum Member
    Hi Lena, Crossdressing is my recreational drug of choice.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

as long as they don't come back ingrown, I'm lovin' it!!!! when I look at my arms, it's like they aren't even my arms.

You have many options.. tell them that if you don't shave them you look like a chimp in a t-shirt when you wear short sleeves and you don't like it. Tell them you have a skin condition that is improved by removing the hair.. tell them you did it as a bet..

But the fact is, very few people will actually notice your arms anyway even less will dare to mention it.

The mascara you can also get away with to an extent, as long as you get the majority of it off, it's eyeliner that's the real pain

Hi Lena,

Careful, you can get used to this! I' ve been shaving my arms and legs for years and wear shorts and short sleeve shirts in drab and have only been asked about it once. By the lady who does my brows and nails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Hello Lena,
    Shaving the body hair is addicting to me. I love the feel. Besides what good is it? I think I didn't shave for only a six month period in the last twenty years.
    Doesn't it just feel so great? I hope you have enjoyed that feeling.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Reality Check
    Does your wife know you are a crossdresser? If not, what will she say when she finds your body shaved? What will she say when she finds traces of makeup or nail polish on your face, hands and feet?

If you've apllied mascara and nail polish without planning in advance how to remove them, that's a problem. Some nail polish stains the nails and the color will show even after it's removed.

As for the mascara, "makeup remover" and cotton balls would be the best. Some mascara comes off easily while the better brands are more difficult to remove.

Going "full on female" is indeed a lot of fun, but I find I'm happy with little makeup and no nail polish. I do the rest of it though.
    Last edited by Krisi; 09-01-2015 at 07:52 AM.

Most grocery stores carry packets of makeup removing wipes. Noxema makes a good one that works great on everything, including mascara and lipstick, and even the waterproof makeup comes right off with them.

I was worried about how people would react when I first shaved my legs, and later my arms. I wasn't exactly a fuzzy bear, but I did have a very noticeable amount of dark fur on my arms, chest and legs. When I shaved my legs the first time, that same afternoon I went swimming in our backyard pool with my 18 year old daughter. We both floated on inflatable lounge chairs and relaxed, with my smooth legs in plain sight, and she didn't notice at all until I mentioned it to her, an hour later! When I shaved my arms, I was afraid that friends who had known me for over 20 years and who saw me every Saturday or Sunday would notice, but nope! No one said a word. I was the only male at the table without a single hair on his arms, and no one has ever noticed or commented, not even after more than 6 months of seeing me that way every weekend!

I've epilated my legs from ankles to knees, and I am slowly working my way up the rest of my legs. It's an unpleasant task but can't argue with the results! The part I've done remains silky smooth for many weeks, and only needs an occasional touch-up as hairs grow back. They rest of my body below the nose gets shaved pretty much every day, except for the bikini zone.

Once you go bare, you'll never want hair there!

Now if I could just regrow the hair on my head! But not much chance of that, unless I start HRT and it performs a miracle. It started thinning toward male pattern baldness when I was still in my late teens!