Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you take the Pink or Blue pill to transform?

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar

Would you take the Pink or Blue pill to transform?

This is a favourite subject (fantasy) of mine and I'd be interested to know what you all think and what it says about who we are as people.

Modern Medicine suddenly takes a giant leap forward and a Pink pill has been developed and brought to market by the pharmaceutical industry. This Pink pill has the following effect on the human male. You swallow the pill and go to bed as usual. Overnight whilst sleeping your body transforms into that of a full biological Woman. Your penis inverts into a vagina, your buff pecks protrude into breasts. Unseen you develop a womb and ovaries. Your internal chemistry and hormonal balance changes and testosterone is replaced by oestrogen. Your skeleton changes, your facial & body hair thins and malts away (although you will still have to wax your legs). When you awake in the morning the Pink pill has turned you from a biological male into a complete biological female. You are now a Woman mentally, physically and psychologically. Your sexual orientation may or may not change. But your physical and mental gender certainly has. You will wake up and go to work as a Woman. You will be regarded and treated as a Woman by your colleagues and society, because you have become a Woman. You will experience life as a woman and live as the woman you have become. With all the societal changes that are a part of that change.

The effects of the Pink pill last for as long as you want it to. You can take a Blue pill to go to sleep that evening and you will transform back to male and you will wake in the morning male again in every aspect, physically and mentally. You will retain your complete memory and emotions of your experience of being female. Or you can stay female for weeks or months on end, even forever if you desire.

The question is, Would you take the Pink pill? And if you did, do you think that you would want to take the Blue pill later?

I'm a male hetro CD. I don't want to transition. But I absolutely know that if such a Pink pill became available (and yes it's an absurd fantasy) I would absolutely take it!
    I really would, because no matter how I crossdress and no matter how feminine I feel when I do it. I will never have any idea what being the woman that I am aspiring to, will ever feel like. I'm just guessing and to actually experience that would be the most enriching thing ever. It's not just a physical thing, it's how society behaves and all the things that make up part of being female from birth. I think it would be wonderfully liberating for human kind for us all to learn how the opposite sex experiences life from birth, weather male or female. I would love to have that experience.

The only question is once I'd taken the Pink pill, would I want to take the Blue pill and transition back now that I'd become female? Despite my conviction at the outset, would it be a question that I could only answer after becoming female?

As I've said, I don't want to transition I'm a male CD and that's me, but I know that I'd take that Pink pill and relish every moment of it, knowing that it can be reversed. So what does that say about me? or you if you feel the same?

Jenny. x

I would take both...for me if I could truly move between both genders at will would be the best. I know I am genetically a male but identify almost equally with both genders so having to pick one would be tough. Seeing as I was assigned one from the start I'm in no rush to change but it has crossed my mind a lot. What the future holds I don't know but I'm enjoying the ride and all the shopping it brings

Nikki

Maybe I would take both for 48 hr to how I like it and then maybe more

Your Pal
    Dan

The only time I ever dress completely male any more is for work. Around the house I dress femme 100% of the time, and if I go out when I am not working, I underdress (panties and women's socks, no bra).

Give me that pink pill. In fact, give me a few more in case the first one accidentally wears off.

First, it's not clear to me what (if anything) a "mental gender" is. Having said that, even though I don't in any way aspire to be a woman, I'd take the pill (both of them, to be more specific). I think quite a lot of people in our society—even those who are neither crossdressers nor transgender—would love the opportunity to see and experience, from a first-person perspective, how the other half lives. I think it would be an eye-opening experience for a lot of men to experience what life in our society is like in a female body. I wouldn't want to stay female, though, because I wouldn't think it's my place to do so; as a man who's been on the receiving end of male socialization for my entire life, I wouldn't presume that being magically given a female body as an adult would really initiate me into everything that it means to be a woman.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer B View Post

I'm a male hetro CD. I don't want to transition. But I absolutely know that if such a Pink pill became available (and yes it's an absurd fantasy) I would absolutely take it!

The only question is once I'd taken the Pink pill, would I want to take the Blue pill and transition back now that I'd become female? Despite my conviction at the outset, would it be a question that I could only answer after becoming female?

Jenny. x
    The minute you'd wake up after taking the pink pill, you would no longer be a crossdresser. Unless the urge to crossdress stays with you and now you're thinking ftm. Could be confusing.

Don't lose the blue pill

Ineke

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I would definitely take the Pink Pill knowing that its 100% reversible.
    But for how long, I don't know.
    And its not just because of dressing up.
    Like someone else said, it would be a great experience in general.
    Thanks for posing the question(s).
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a 70 y/o CD, Jenn. When I want to become a young woman? I don't have to pretend.

In about 15 minutes I can put on a complete silicone prothesis that changes my outer surface and gender. Then, appearing to be a female I can really let my imagination run wild. As u can see by my photos.

Beats imaginary pills all to heck!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Again, to change myself from a middle aged, overweight homely guy into a middle aged, overweight homely woman wouldn't change my life in any substantial way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Jenny - it's a fantasy right..?

Of course - in a fantasy world I'd down that sucker before reaching for a stiff margarita chaser...

And principally for the same reasons you state here:

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer B View Post
    I really would, because no matter how I crossdress and no matter how feminine I feel when I do it. I will never have any idea what being the woman that I am aspiring to, will ever feel like. I'm just guessing and to actually experience that would be the most enriching thing ever. It's not just a physical thing, it's how society behaves and all the things that make up part of being female from birth. I think it would be wonderfully liberating for human kind for us all to learn how the opposite sex experiences life from birth, weather male or female. I would love to have that experience.
    Who wouldn't want to experience something so radically different to reality, but for us also so compellingly aligned with what most of us believe we feel when we dress...?

And who's to say that some of us may not prefer it on the other side...

Just as long as it's a fantasy and the pills also subtract a couple decades, I'm you're guy... errr... girl... whatever...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

How much would they cost?

I would take the pink pill and throw the blue one away lest it accidentally got ingested.

Yes, I would take the pink pill, knowing there is a blue pill. And, I do not know how long it would be before taking the blue pill.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member

Happy Just Having The Best Of Both Worlds.

Hi Jenn, I'm happy just switching back and forth as the whim strikes me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'd pop the pink one. Then tell my lover, "it's okay, I'm on the pill!!!"

joni

having just posted a pill thread recently this intrigued me, (mine was a pill to give to others)
    fell i have some thing to work with to begin with and im assuming that a full head of hair will become reality also....so with having the pill too revert back i would pop that sucker down and get myself a new hair brush.....but i feel i could be somewhat disappointed with the full transition...more than likely some things women go through are not for the faint of heart....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hi Jenny
    Of course in fantasyland I would take the pink pill and have a great adventure, I don't know if I would use the blue pill. But I live in the real world and really enjoy transforming myself into Jennie whenever I can, so who knows what I would do in the real world
    Jennie

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    The folks at work would wonder what the pink pill was with my vitamins on Friday.
    Woefully, I would take the blue pill on Sunday night.
    Or, maybe not.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The pink one please. There is a lure to that one if it were to be so great to align my thoughts and body and the proverbial reality.
    In another note, Jeremiah Peabody's green and purple pills sounds good to.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Count me with Blue Orchid. I'm woman when I want to be, guy when I have to be. I'll spare Medicare the cost, thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Being gender fluid, I'd likely get a large supply of each!

Probably a small sample at first, enough for three or four changes each way, to see what sort of woman I become. Honestly, as long as I had all the right parts and a full head of feminine hair, I wouldn't be too worried about still looking the same age and not necessarily being a youthful, skinny beauty queen. Nothing wrong with being a mature woman with nice curves! And if my girl form did seem to match my male form in terms of weight or how trim or exercised I looked, it would definitely give me incentive to hit the gym, lose weight, and get into top shape!

If it was even marginally successful, I could see myself changing several nights a week! Probably taking the pink one every Friday night at first, and the blue one every Sunday. Or maybe alternating week by week, and spending one full week as a girl and then one as a guy, as I enjoyed both sides of my nature to the fullest.

Bring on the miracle!

I think that most people cd or not would take the one that would change them to the opposite gender just out of curiosity only if they new they could change back to there original gender. As human's we are curious! But for me I would take the pink!

Banned Read only
    If I can back anytime to my male body, I would take the pink pill of course and enjoy days as a real woman!

Mmmm depends....
    Do I change into a "smaller" version of myself - meaning am I more slender, a bit shorter, etc or do I remain my height and weight as now?? That might be something that would make me think a little....just a little LOL...

Question #2... since we're talking about the pharmaceutical industry just HOW MUCH are these little wonder drugs?? If they were affordable then I might be interested in the "shape shifting" aspect. If they were expensive, then it would probably be a one-way trip for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Here is my RX card for the pink pill. Not sure I would remain a woman forever, but to have the option to go back to a male would be great.