Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you take the Pink or Blue pill to transform?

Non-binary/Questioning
    I'd take both, probably on a regular basis.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I'd try a pink pill but when you wake up female who do you look like ?
    Momma from Throw momma from the Train or
    Kate Beckinsale ?? Might make a difference in your female experience.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hugs
    Samantha

Pink pill and then probably back to the blue pill after all the feminine experiences have happened and I come back to reality.

I wouldn't even thick twice to take the pink pill,will save on all the operations and hormone treatment to go through

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Back and forth whenever I choose?

Oh hell yeah. The biggest reasons why I don't want to transition are : 1. I would never be 100% female. 2. I don't want to give up the option of being a guy when the situation calls for it, and 3. Don't want to do anything that reduces or destroys sexual function.

But if taking a pill erased all of those issues, I would do it without a second of thought. And in this fantasy example, I would gladly give up my original plumbing for fully functioning female organs. How long would I remain that way? Don't know. Would I love it? I'm thinking, YES. With respect to my CDing hobby, becoming 100% female would absolutely negate any reason to CD. Why pretend when I can just pop a pill, have a nap, and wake up female? No more heavy makeup, padded garments, breast forms, wigs.... none of that would be required any more. Seems to me like the most ultimate way to achieve what I strive for when I dress (and never actually get). Especially when I know going in, that I can revert back at any time.

PINK PILL FTW!
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 08-31-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    ...Of course - in a fantasy world I'd down that sucker before reaching for a stiff margarita chaser...

Katey x

As Mary Poppins sang, "a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down" but make mine a Vodka and Orange and a double at that. Now, just the one you say?

I'd definitely go for the pink pill, as it would be great to experience this first hand, just so long as I retain the ability to park the car whilst transitioned .

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 08-31-2015 at 03:49 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one that appreciates this fantasy so much! I wonder if a "big pharma" is reading? Lol.

Just to answer a few questions. The Pink pill can't make you younger, more attractive or thinner. What it will do is turn you into the woman that you would be now had you been female all your life. The same age, teeth, intelligence, maybe a little shorter, better skin and smaller feet etc. But if living your life female would have resulted in being thiner then so be it. It would however almost certainly mean no male pattern baldness though.

I certainly wouldn't be a walk in the park suddenly being female but that's part of the point. It's the whole deal with everything that comes with it, both good and bad. I could be fantastic for many of us or it could turn out to be an unexpected nightmare. I think regardless it would be emotional and startling just for starters and who knows what else it may turn out to be and how it would effect us. I tend to think it would be overall enormously positive.

Anyway it quite the teasing unobtainable fantasy at the moment and I'd better return to reality before I get too carried away.

Jenny x

I don't feel I was born in the wrong body, so why would I want to take the pill? The reason to I cross-dress isn't that I want to be a biological woman with a uterus, get my period, etc. I just want to be a good-looking mtf transgender and hope I'm one in the next life too, if there is such a thing as reincarnation.

Sure it can be fun to know how it feels to be a GG. but it isn't hard to imagine it if you read women's descriptions.

Banned Read only
    Wow, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW! My GP wrote a referral letter to an endocrinologist and I have an appointment in October and I'm going to have to litteraly make that call...ever wonder why my posts are so edgy...cuz I'm ON the edge here girls!

I would get my affairs in order and then take the pink pill.

I doubt if I would want the blue pill considering how I feel at the moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The pink pill would go down as quickly as I could ingest it.The blue one would get trashed,no need for it.

Whew, I'm glad you clarified that I would be the woman I would have been if I had grown up female.
    My mother and sisters are all beautiful women, me as I am now as a woman, not so much...

I dream and fantasize about this all the time.
    I would absolutely take the pink pill. I would probably keep a small supply of both around for a while until I figured things out for sure, but in my heart of hearts, I think I would ultimately stay female in the end.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Silver Member
    I'd take the pink pill so that I could cross-dress as a male when the urge strikes me and not be viewed as a crossdresser, just a pretty lady showing her masculine side. Any idea where you would be in the monthly cycle when this happens? Also I would want to be a lesbian, men smell bad! That could be very enlightening to many of us, me included!
    I would only take it if I had the blue pill ready to switch back. I doubt, since I really don't desire to transition that I would stay female but then again if this pill is around there is no more transition process.
    Oh what is my co-pay!

I would definitely take the pink pill. In fact, they can't invent it fast enough for me. I am a female in a male body, I have come to that conclusion. I could live the rest of my life as female and would keep taking my pink pills. Too bad that there is not something like that. Be too easy I guess. Would sure like to experience it though.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Pink would love the chance to see what it's like as a real women

Aspiring Member
    I would definitely take the pink pill and probably with my wife's blessing. However, I would want to control the results of my physique to be 5'-7" and maybe 120# and able to blend in as any other woman. Size 7 shoes would be nice! So would having nice C-cup breasts and thick long hair. I'd only keep the blue pill in case of an emergency but I'd also get other legal affairs in order. I think I'd be very comfortable living as a typical woman and after awhile it would be second nature just like the maleness I experience now. I do live as a woman being dressed all the time since I'm retired but would rather do without wigs.

Speaking of that, I heard from a MTF friend who has for over 7 years has fully lived as a woman in every way. She takes all things for granted finally being who she is never giving it a second thought. Her co-workers don't know the difference but we agree that the confidence she projects in a matter-of-fact way has everyone accepting HER. It's as if she were always a woman.

Cheryl

I read the fine print on these pills ... "Blue pill has a 90% chance of returning persons back to original gender"

Whip it on me!!! I would love to be female...I think I already am!!!

To take a pill that would essentially be consequence free? That truly is a fantasy. Haha. If there only were such a thing. I would do it in a heartbeat as long as that also includes my wife being completely OK with it then I wouldn't even want the blue one. <3

Aspiring Member
    While there would be several legal and financial issues to resolve, I think the most complicated to resolve would be the demise of our male selves especially on Facebook. LOL! Starting my life as a woman would bring me great joy especially shopping for a great wardrobe and experiencing ALL the things there are including "you know what!"

Cheryl

Can I get a 60 day script for both please?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I would if I was single. I would go on HRT if I was single.

My wife and I have discussed it. She wouldn't want to be married to a women. She has only know about me be being Transgender for about 1 1/2 years. She is accepting with me dressing in the house, but that as far as she wants it to go.
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Pink pill in a heartbeat esp if it took 20 years off aswel lol would I keep the blue pill to come back prob not. xxx

actually no, i'd only really want to gain the breasts, not lose my own parts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Oh my, there are some of us that do just that. We wake up female and run a whole day or part of a day female. Then go to sleep and wake up very male the next morning. Well sometimes each have several days and the male side is much stronger than the fem side. I check out at 84 percent male and 70 percent female. I can't keep the feminine side buttoned up for long though and have run as a female in men clothes not saying a word to anybody. I have walked into a Walmart half and half. I had on panties, girl skinny jeans with girly tennis shoes. Never got any strange looks as a male can run very feminine and nobody looks at him. This is exactly what the pink/blue pill looks like. I can say that I do want a bit larger breasts but my male side kicks back hard and makes me exercise, scrub off nail polish and makeup and grows a beard for a few days to make sure. I'm fem right now and could kick that guy's ass. Um where did I leave that pink pill?
    Part Time Girl