Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!!!

Banned Read only

Halloween!!!

OK, still two months away but I can't wait! Anyone planning on taking 'full advantage' of the occasion, a make over, shopping (yah, Christmas is the best one for that), maybe easing into coming out to a SO or friend...lotsa opportunities girls! 😄

Robin,

My wife and I will be donating blood platelets on Halloween at the Red Cross. Last Saturday while there, I went to scheduler for our next appointment. We typically donate every two weeks. Sherry asked what am coming as this year. Last year went as a SWAT girl, (SWAT stands for Some Women Are Trouble, Some Woman Are Teases, Sexy Without Actually Trying. My wife's definition ****ty While Actually Trying). Last year they had an afternoon party which I could not attend because I had to head home. My wife and I were going out with friends. I told Sherry if they have a Halloween Party, I'd come this year. She said that they actually were having it two weeks earlier, but they may have to change it. I think I'll go as the Wicked Witch from the play Wicked.

I'll have to dig around and see if I have a picture from last year.

Red Cross Halloween 1.jpg
    Last edited by Sophie Yang; 09-01-2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Found picture

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Goth Girl, pretty simple.
    I miss donating plasma/platelets.
    Got back to the states from Africa February of this year, five months to go.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Me. I am choosing the clothes and accessories, but I already know when and where we will have dinner.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

It seems like yesterday that I was in West Hollywood for the last one.

Black Friday and Christmas are not that far away either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, started my Halloween shopping today!! I picked up a couple of those cheap nylon petticoats. I like to bunch two or three together, with a couple cut up lace ones on the outside. I know it would be cheaper to order one online, but by piecing them together, I get the fullness that I want.

Elvira costume! It's kind of a double-duty thing because next year I'm going to an event where you're supposed to be an 80's character.

Banned Read only
    I think im not ready yet to go out in femme, even in halloween day, maybe the next year!! and maybe a playboy bunny!!!

I am considering being princess peach if i can finish making the costume in time. Teaching myself to sew while i do that since stuff for someone of my size is kind of pricey. Now to find a party to go to!
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

I don't know yet because I don't know if anyone's having a party! Hope so!!

Making my costume again. Planning on sailor jupiter from the anime series sailor moon. I want to try to make a good costume so I can re-purpose it for c2e2 or wizard world.

Now let me try to understand this Halloween thing.
    In USA there is a day on which men dress as women and this does not cause mass shootings, stock exchange collapse or other calamaties?
    Is it in the Constitooshun? Compulsory? Pursoot of happiness or pursoot by happiness, perhaps.
    What a giggle.
    Send me an application form.

Halloween is a free ticket to be who ever, or what ever you want to dress up as. You are only limited by your rescorces and imagination. You can dress up as anything from an alien to a zebra!

Hmmmm,,,, what to do, what to do...... I'm debating pulling out something old, either Wonder Woman from 2 years ago, or "I dream of Jeannie" from last year.
    Other thoughts, are Playboy Bunny, but I tried to put that together last year, and it got surprisingly pricey real fast.
    I'm also considering Robert Palmer video vixen. However, I don't think it would go over to well, as nobody probably remembers the "Simply Irresistible" video anymore???
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 09-16-2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    My wife, a couple of gg friends, and I are going to be 1920's flapper girls!!

Flapper girls, maybe i could pull that off with my natural hair by then.
    Really i havent thought about what i will be on halloween. I do plan on using the time to my full advantage.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My little thing is my Witch. The name is part of my male side in the computer world and on the winterweb (or something like that ), but I so want to wear my witch hat, LBD, stockings and my ankle boots with block heels. Oh Lord, hold me down. Just the thought of it makes my head spin. I desperately need to find a venue for 'Rebecca Witch' this year.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

While I am out to no one. Now divorced I can do anything. I have never really been out and Holloween seems like the best way to get out. However I have no idea what I should go as?

Any more ideas for someone new at this?

Kirsten

Reality Check
    Go as a female.

The real question is "Where can I go dressed as a female?" The danger of going somewhere people know you is that as an experienced crossdresser, you will probably do too good a job and people will figure out that this is not the first time you ever dressed as a woman. Most men don't have a $300 set of boobs, a $100 wig, $200 pair of padded hips/butt and well fitting high heeled shoes.

Maybe you can find a club or bar with a costume theme. Someplace where your friends and family are not likely to go.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Hmmmm,,,, what to do, what to do...... I'm debating pulling out something old, either Wonder Woman from 2 years ago, or "I dream of Jeannie" from last year.
    Other thoughts, are Playboy Bunny, but I tried to put that together last year, and it got surprisingly pricey real fast.
    I'm also considering Robert Palmer video vixen. However, I don't think it would go over to well, as nobody probably remembers the "Simply Irresistible" video anymore???
    You should go as Shania. The video for "Man I feel like a woman" was a direct omage to the Robert Palmer video. If I recall correctly, her husband Mutt produced both videos. Plus she was way hotter than those chicks. Who doesn't like a woman in a black corset and a top hat?

I for one have been planning Halloween since last year. You will likely get to see it, and it involves a red corset, similar to the one Violet posted in about a month ago. Can hardly wait!!!!

And as Krisi mentioned, I will be going out to a select venue, hopefully with lots of other CDs.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 09-08-2015 at 08:00 AM.

This is what puzzles me - do you not think people will figure out something is up if you turn up to a Hallowe'en party as girl? Unless there is something ironic or bizzare about it. And for those that do it every year, surely people realise something is up?

Ever since my childhood, I've been intrigued with the concept of Halloween, and enjoyed wearing a variety of costumes to parties, and/or just going out trick or treating through the neighbourhood. At age 11 I dressed fully as a woman (with help from my mom and aunt) but that's another story for another time.

This coming Halloween, I plan to throw caution to the wind, pick out a theme (thinking Rockabilly at the moment) and pull it off to the very best of my ability. Spend the whole day "in costume" and just go about my business of the day, whatever that might be. Then hand out candy and treats to the youngsters who stop by the house with/without their parents, then back out again for some night time activity. Should neighbours, friends, or anyone else believe my presentation is "too good," that's fine with me. Should they comment to that effect, I'll thank them for their compliment as I believe in the old adage "if your going to do it, do it right." They can have whatever thoughts they want after that as I can't stop them from thinking whatever they will.

The only obstacle to my plan, but a huge obstacle, is my wife. She knows I cd, accepts and supports to a reasonable degree, and doesn't object to my wearing whatever I please inside our home. She's made it clear however, she doesn't want to deal with any comments or remarks directed her way from anyone about my dressing. As I can't guarantee people won't do that, getting her support for my planned Halloween activities is a challenge I've yet to overcome. I tried to get her cooperation last Halloween but failed. Hopefully this year, she'll relax and have a lot more Halloween spirit.

Karen

Reality Check
    From your wife's perspective, opening the door and handing out candy dressed as a woman is about the same as going out in public dressed. She is OK with you dressing inside the home because nobody will see you or know that you are a crossdresser. Your plan violates her wishes. Remember it's not what you think, it's what your wife thinks. You may be comfortable being known as the "tranny down the street", but your wife may not be comfortable being known as the wife of the "tranny down the street". It's your call of course but you have to live with the results. It's like ringing a bell. You can ring it but you can't un-ring it.

If your costume is something outlandish (say a witch), you might be able to pull it off without raising too much suspicion. "Rockabilly" isn't going to cut it.

Haven't been out dress on Halloween in a few years. Did it 3 times. Maybe this year again who knows.
    Angie

That is her perspective Krisi, which is why she becomes the obstacle to be overcome. I care very much about her feelings, and am respectful of them. As I mentioned, I really don't give a damn, what neighbours or anyone else thinks about how I dress, especially on Halloween fer cryin out loud. Last year my wife had it her way and that's fine, it's done and over with. This year brings another opportunity. I'm a pretty respectful and considerate person, too much so according to those who know me well. If I don't at least explore the possibility that she's willing to reconsider her position, I won't be very respectful or considerate of myself.

Appreciate the witch suggestion, it does have merit. Just not what I have in mind.

Karen

I'm with Deirdre on this one - what's this all about and how come its suddenly ok for guys to CD that day? Answers on postcards?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er