Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween!!!

I will be joining the rest of the ladies of the Erie Sisters at their Gala in, where else, Eerie Pa.! The problem I'm having is the unique costume I'll need to stand out in a room full of creative ladies. I'm still searching for that answer. It will be a costume for sure since I'll be dressed for the three days leading into Halloween.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen RHT View Post
    ...Appreciate the witch suggestion, it does have merit. Just not what I have in mind.
    That was my idea!

As per my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.woods.12764, the picture on the right is basically what I would wear. I go out already so not worried about the muggles, but appreciate your situation.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Reality Check
    Karen, ask your wife if she would be willing to go to another town or city, get a room and go out on the town with you as Karen. There's not much chance that you will be recognized and you will get you "out of he house as Karen" time that you want so badly. Do some research on places to go and things to do.

Sorry Rebecca, I had forgotten you mentioned the witch idea before Krisi did. Hope you do find a way for Rebecca Witch to enjoy Halloween.

For the girls down under and in the UK, most men in North America certainly don't cd for Halloween, but let's just say it's "somewhat more acceptable" to the muggles if some of us choose to do it. As with most things in life, certain limitations still apply and vary according to who's applying them.

Wouldn't matter if we were 3 hours from home, out of province, or in another country Krisi, the fear of anyone (including strangers) saying anything (complimentary or derogatory) to her, is the root of her problem. She simply doesn't want to deal with comments, should they be made to her.

Once again, the suggestion is appreciated.

Karen
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-08-2015 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Ahhh, Halloween. Christmas for crossdressers!

Oct 30 is the last day at my part time job(amusement park) I plan to go fully dressed and play on the park the last day. Everyone will think its just for halloween. Im shaving my beard and getting ears pierced too.

Two words: Snow White.

Quote Originally Posted by Closeted Kat View Post
    I am considering being princess peach if i can finish making the costume in time. Teaching myself to sew while i do that since stuff for someone of my size is kind of pricey. Now to find a party to go to!
    I was thinking the same thing but Rosalina seems like a better choice for me.

Unfortunately we dont celebrate Halloween in my country. But the more I read all of your posts, the more jealous I get cause it could be a great excuse to finally go out dressed as Jeanette. Time for a change in the system over here I would say!
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanetteX View Post
    Unfortunately we dont celebrate Halloween in my country. But the more I read all of your posts, the more jealous I get cause it could be a great excuse to finally go out dressed as Jeanette. Time for a change in the system over here I would say!
    Hey girl...'Raise a little hell' - by Trooper 😉

Well Robin...Hell ain't a bad place to be - AC/DC
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink Attending one Halloween affair is like owning one pair of shoes for Sherry!

Last year, I went out to at least 6 events. Beginning 2 weeks before Halloween and ending 2 days after!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

More than likely i will stay in and dress up if i have that day off work .I never really know my schedule changes so much over the year .Last year i had it off i dressed in a black skirt tights a fake cashmere sweater makeup and painted my nails .It was a girls night in which i enjoyed very much .Hope you all have fun !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

ooohhh yeah Its going down this Halloween, can't trick or treat no more but I can scare the kids coming to my house for candy. Nobody said they have to get the candy for free.
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Robin, Yeah we got our costume already. My SO wanted to be a dark angel. I did also, but found a beautiful dress. It has a rose at the waist that has a skull in the middle. and bones The sleeves with the arm bones and got thigh highs that shows the leg bones. The top is a cool bridal veil with dark sides. It looks pretty good. I will wear my tallest platform heels with it. Hers looks great and she has a black halo that looks great. So, I'm a dead skeleton bride with a dark angel.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Robin, Yeah we got our costume already. My SO wanted to be a dark angel. I did also, but found a beautiful dress. It has a rose at the waist that has a skull in the middle. and bones The sleeves with the arm bones and got thigh highs that shows the leg bones. The top is a cool bridal veil with dark sides. It looks pretty good. I will wear my tallest platform heels with it. Hers looks great and she has a black halo that looks great. So, I'm a dead skeleton bride with a dark angel.
    Wow Dana, sounds like you have the 'spirit' girl! 😀