Hey everyone

I've been pondering a thought for a while and felt I'd ask it here.

We often mention the pink mist, the frequency of dressing etc etc but I would be curious to know how often we think about dressing, trans related thoughts or anything else related to the system.
I personally only dress once or twice a week, with work or hanging out with friends or whatever else comes up I find it more of a nuisance to spend 40 minutes doing makeup, shaving etc to have to take it off soon after to go to bed for work the next day(I'm a all the way or not at all type) but I find myself thinking about it everyday, through a lot of the day. When working or watching a film it takes the mind away but I always seem to come back to thinking about it.

Browsing Facebook and seeing female friends uploading pictures of themselves, liking pictures of fashion etc
Television ads about makeup or fashion
Over hearing woman discussing clothing
And the supermarket(grocery store) I work in has a clothing department I find myself gazing down at the clothes on the rack.

I find it's always something draws me back into thinking about it, I'm not sure if it's because I dress less than I would like or what the reason is but I've found I've only been thinking like this the last 2-3 months since I came out to my friends and have been out and about in the world dressed.
Anyone else do this or is this the actual dreaded pink most?

As an added point I would exclude visiting or posting here since that can only lead to thinking on the subject and it's good to come here to catch up on things

Sarahx