Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call me: girl.

Banned Read only

Call me: girl.

Hi ladies, I need to tell you some important thing to me, since I join this forum I felt fully accepted, and I must admit that a small detail made ​​me very happy these days, is that every time one of you, call me, Ninna, girl, Miss, lady or any cute female adjective, I have an adrenaline, excitement and pride that he never had felt before.
    You feel the same way every time someone is directed to you in female form?
    BTW thank you girls! this place are really the best!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Ninna, girlfriend I feel the same way, absolutely! There is nothing better than to get what I consider recognition for the effort I put into finding that feminine aspect. It may not be because they believe what they see, and that may be better than passing because they are showing respect for my choice.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I feel the same way Being called boy, man, he, or bro (that happened to me yesterday at work) is such a top-notch feeling!

You're welcome honey (you left that one out in your thread haha) and you totally deserve it because you are such a great and positive girl. And I couldn't agree more...I love it too when people call me girl, woman, love, darling or whatever. Makes me feel so feminine. Also have to agree with what you said about this forum...it has so helped me with further developing as Jeanette. Thank you forum and thank you girls!
    Love and hugs Jeanette

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    It's always fun to be acknowledged for how you're presenting yourself here.
    <<<<< If I'm looking like this don't call me dude or mister !!
    Hugs
    Samantha

Platinum Member
    Yes, I do.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Will probably offer a bit of a different reply than most but... Don't really care either way. female pronouns are fine, I will accept them as complimentary and with respect, as I will typically offer the same to anyone else on here, but I would not feel anything negative if a male pronoun was used.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Yes I agree it is nice to here girl!!

I'm with gendermutt. In my experience I'll accept whatever pronoun people assign to me. But yeah. On days when I'm feeling feminine and people call me "she" it definitely brings a smile to my lips. Glad to see you're enjoying your time here on the forum Ninna.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    Ninna sweetie thats a loverly post I feel the same and wish I had found it years ago. xxx

Nina, I know just what you mean.

ah man, c'mon you guys
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I too love to be referred to in the feminine. Unfortunately, the last couple of months I have been called sir several times when dressed. Conversely, I hate that!

Hi Ninna... well, I've never been out in public dressed and I've only been on the forum a day so I haven't much interaction here but I can already feel a slow wave of softness and femininity drifting over my mental awareness. It IS like there is another half of me that is awakening. Very odd but pleasant feeling.

So I think, like you, I will really enjoy seeing the cute, girly endearments.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    ah man, c'mon you guys
    I've been waiting for the perfect moment to use that one !!!
    Hugs
    Samantha

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a nice feeling indeed.

I would say, being addressed as a lady, when all dressed, would be a high. But, when in drab, being called a gentleman, or sir, is also nice.

I have a GG friend that inadvertently refers to me as "he" and I always yell at her (very tongue in cheek) "it's SHE". Yes, I agree, it gives me a little thrill.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Hey Girl I totally agree. It is so nice to have this part of us accepted and cheered and this site is so good at this. I find being here either just reading or interacting, soothes and relaxes my soul and yes the pronouns do make a difference. So Ninna, sugar nice post and thank you for being here.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Banned Read only
    Wow Ninna, nice post hon! Around here be called girly is actually a compliment! 😄

Ninna,
    Nice to see you are enjoying yourself here.

Go girl!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice to hear some people still believe little things mean a lot Ninna.

Karen

Ninna,
    Yes, that does make a girl happy. Welcome.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Hey girl, just giving the thread a bump...like a guitar string! (from one chic to another &#128522

Banned Read only
    Hell girls Brenda here .I loved being called a girl