Thread: The calling

The calling

The calling to dress is really strong about now, and getting stronger. I own several properties and one I call the second home. I'm heading there midweek. It's a placeI can dress at will whenever and however long I want. There I dress almost everyday and do as I wish en femme. I'm usually relaxed and completely in control of the pink fog and am very sensible in my dress.

It's been almost three weeks since I've been there and I've spent all my time in drab. Nothing wrong with that as I like the drab me, too. Besides, it's not "safe" to dress here and I haven't. That said, the calling to dress is strong.

Something to be said about not keeping this bottled up. I've learned I have to keep the vent open or I start to suffocate. You?

Banned Read only
    I've often written that not being able to cross dress causes a pressure and that pressure eventually will blow. So cross dressing is a vent of sorts.

Banned Read only
    The Calling, how about The Shinning. "All work and no play makes Jack dress up like a chic!" LOL 😂

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    I know how you feel I don't get anywhere as much time to dress. So when I do it's extremely precious but the urge to dress is getting stronger and stronger and the time when I am en femme is no where near long enough. It makes me sad and I just feel like crying xxx

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    MissTee, You've hit on a great idea... have a second home with nothing but girl stuff there.
    Wish I could afford to do that. But then I'd have multiple closets to fill, hmmmm this could get expensive.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Wife knows when I need to dress - she call it the grumpy me
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Reality Check
    You are very lucky to have a property (I'm assuming a home, business, etc.) where you can be free to dress full time. I too, have a "second home" but I have more friends and neighbors there than I do at my "real" home so it's not an option for me.

A camper or RV would seem ideal. You could get in as a male, drive a mile or so, park it, change and get out as a female.

Tonight I hit my limit and after letting my wife know im changing clothes i slipped into Andrea and now sitting here with a cup of coffee reading about all of you lucky girls out there

I too have suffered with the pressure of not being able to dress. I have found that partial dressing can relieve this pressure, just wearing panties or a nightie for a short period helps. It's easy to hide a pair of panties and slip them on when you can.

The urge can be so strong sometimes that i can be out and about and just HAVE to go home and slip into a wig or some panties.

No longer have that problem. I can dress just about anytime I chose. Only exception are situations such as this weekend when we had company from another state and I didn't dress until today. However I did underdress and wore panties to bed.

I've been dressing fully every day for a long time now. You'd think that would lessen "the call," but it hasn't. I can ignore it while I'm at work, but the minute I get home, it's off with the weird clothes, and into something normal. Every once in a while I think to myself "Oh, I'll just stay in male mode for a while." But an hour later, here I am in a dress or a skirt. And breastforms. It feels so weird not to have breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    MissTee, You've hit on a great idea... have a second home with nothing but girl stuff there.
    Wish I could afford to do that. But then I'd have multiple closets to fill, hmmmm this could get expensive.
    My wife calls our second home our "chick mecca." Pink themed master bedroom and bath, and a very femme decor throughout. We are especially proud of our "get your girl on" kitchen. It's modest in size (~2000 Sq ft) but it's all we need. We purposefully entertain away from there so we can keep our privacy intact, and having a getaway place helps remove the barriers of dressing. Nevertheless, there are often periods I have be elsewhere and can't take advantage of our retreat for extended periods. During those times I'm reminded how strong the calling is and that it's just not going to go away.

BTW, we indeed feel blessed we can have and enjoy a second home, but it took many decades of hard work and sacrifice to afford it.

That's awesome that you put that together for yourself. I have sorta the same
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I must admit that the Pink Fog has been more like a Pink Cyclone recently and I've wanted to dress all the time, and have whenever I can. Taking the clothes off becomes frustrating and breaks the mood I'm in but it doesn't dissipate the Pink Fog. A bolt hole would be ideal but it's not on the cards just yet. I am however fortunate that I can within reason dress almost everyday, which certainly wasn't true a couple of years ago. So I'm not suffocating, just needy.

Banned Read only
    Miss Tee,
    We had a second home which sadly we had to sell to get our children through university, how I miss it !
    To sell it I had to spend to time over an eight week period to redecorate and do other repair jobs . I packed all my stuff up and spent that time dressed as much as I could, I took evening drives and the odd walk after I'd finished for the day . I didn't mind working hard knowing I could totally relax after and put on my make up and get dressed up !

Agreed.seriously nice to ditch the hot muggy drab when you've been busting ya booty all day!!

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    So after reading how you ladies long for dress I can't help but confess. I long for it every day. In the morning on my drive to work I slip on the wedges and some lipstick and head to work. On the way home I pull out a skirt from my back pack or console and do it all again for the ride home. Today is my wife and I's 9th anniversary and she had to work late. So as I got home decided to stay in dress for a little while. Wife came home just as I changed and we had a romantic dinner with our daughter, she's 8. So my theory is "just do it" and enjoy the moment.
    cassandra*:cheers

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I am more relaxed when dressed and probably easier to get along with.