Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed to work for the first time!

Underdressed to work for the first time!

I wore these:

51LXgoyOz2L._SL160_.jpg

I was so happy all day thinking about that little cute pink bow under my jeans and boxers as I took customer calls, met with co-workers, and walked down the hallways. I don't know why I never tried this sooner. It's not as much fun as full-on dressing, but great for the times when I can't.

Camille
    Last edited by Camille15; 09-03-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Banned Read only
    Camile, like I said before: absolutely cute panties ever!!! Congrats!
    I also wear panties under my male outfit almost every day and go to work! Its a great girly feelings I also wear hose!!
    Nice post darling!

I wear pink panties every day under my male clothes and love it as well! GF! Rock on!!!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why wear ugly boxers over your panties?

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Wait.....you wore boxers too? Wwwhhhyyyyy?

I was afraid someone might see the panties if I bent over or was careless after leaving the bathroom. So I wore boxers over them, since the panties are boyshorts and don't ride up very high. It didn't ruin it for me at all, but made me feel a lot safer.

Aspiring Member
    Boxers over pink panties? Isn't that reverse cross dressing?? I've worn panties 24/7 for the last three years. Not even the Shadow knows. I keep two "emergency shorts" in my closet for medical visits.

Ineke

Banned Read only
    I have no problems with the boxer fact, the point its use the panties and feel pretty, at the same time you wear an entire male outfit, a boxers dont make the difference, go on girl! To me its terrific!!

I wear panties every day under work clothes and any other time. I don't think you can beat the feeling of satin.
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

good for you, I need to do it more. Soma satin are my favorites.....
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Wow, Camille, congrats for your underdressing adventure.
    I wear girdle over pantyhose almost everyday, even right now while writing this reply.
    The feeling and sound of my pantyhose rubbing against my trousers make me feel enraptured all day long.
    When alone in my office, I take the ugly man's trousers off and wear a dress or skirt and high-heels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Love those panties, it does feel wonderful wearing them, doesn't it

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh yeah panties pretty much 24/7 for a while now, hate men's choice in undies. Did wear a pink tank under my shirt the other day to work, was a little self concious about that

I wear boy shorts, too.
    Recently though, (and this may sound kinda weird but) I put them on backwards and they felt so much better to me. More fabric to hold my giblets in place and when I even the waist band out it kind feels a little like a thong. I don't about the rest of you but it feels super sexy to me.

Hm. Did I share too much?
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

way to go
    i wear panties and a sports bra under my male clothes, and on cool days i also put in some small forms

Way to go Camille.

It took me 40 years of wanting to underdress to do it for the first time a couple months ago. Now it is almost every day. The first day caused super pink cloud fever. Forty years of bondage released in one day!!
    Even today, after a particularly active session, I was thrilled to feel my panties in a bit of a wad. Even wadded panties are better than any boy underwear!!

If you do not like TMI - don't read the next paragraph...

I even love bathroom breaks. I sit to pee just to be able to pull down and then replace my panties. It is wonderful to see and feel that I am wearing them.

Oh for the love of panties....

Peace
    Eve

Reality Check
    I wear panties every day except for doctor's visits. It was a thrill for a while but now they are just "underwear".

Platinum Member
    Hi Camille, It's a great feeling all day knowing that we are wearing panties,

When someone asks what are you smiling about, I Just say wouldn't like to know.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Take it one step further, wear a thong to work, leave the boxers in the drawer. Man up, oops I mean woman up or CD up, just do it, just let us know.

hmm I wear my panties every day .no one notices and actually no one really cares. as for myself they feel very comfortable actually natural. but then again I wear a soft cup under wire bra under my uniforms every day too. im a mechanic for the government..so be yourself and enjoy your life ..its kinda like the old saying life is to long to be miserable and to short to be happy so with that said be happy and comfortable ..but above all be true to ones self..

I can't wear panties at work, as it is too easy to get caught with all the bending, lifting, reaching that I do. But I do wear them every chance I get. Some folks here don't care for underdressing, but I love it!

During the cooler months and winter months, I usually am wearing a pair of hosiery under my pants. After a while you become so accustom to wearing them that you really don't think much about them. of coarse there is always that fear that the waist band may be seen or the pants may ride up to hide so I completely understand your fears
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'm so glad you had fun underdressing. I've gotten to the point where I don't even really wear male underwear anymore. It also helps me feel better in-between girl time. If you are worried about being found out, I'd just like to warn you to be conscious about your underwear showing if you work in a place where you don't tuck your shirt in and so fourth. Have fun! <3

I am now 24/7 in panties including work and normally a bra too but I have to be careful and normally keep my jacket on which is not an issue as I work in a Temperature controlled environment with IT equip so it can get cool in there. Thankfully my SO is reasonably understanding and she washes my undies with hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Camille15 View Post
    I was afraid someone might see the panties if I bent over or was careless after leaving the bathroom. So I wore boxers over them, since the panties are boyshorts and don't ride up very high. It didn't ruin it for me at all, but made me feel a lot safer.
    So what if someone might panties, NOTB for short. Someone asked me once if I wore panties had slight vpl, said why none of your business.