Thread: So happy but a little disappointed

So happy but a little disappointed

I normally don't dress up Susan in the summer because its just to Damm hot in Atlanta. It's now September so let's hit the bar tonight and what do I find? I'll tell you. My dresses and tops don't fit correctly any more. The buttons up the front of my dress are pulling as I write. My boobs aren't bigger, I am. I really had no idea. Women's clothing do not lie. Just a little reminder of what GG's have to put up with. It still feels great to be sitting at the bar all dressed up with my stockings on legs crossed. One of the best feelings in the world.����
    Last edited by susangirl; 09-04-2015 at 01:17 AM.

I dress for some time almost every day, and I know what you mean...I love my stretchy tops and leggings, but I find I need to slim down from time to time to fit about half the things in my closet. Glad you are having a good time...I see a lot of GG's with clothes that are pulling

I have a dress that I'm calling my ''goal' dress. Right now it is super tight... so tight I can barely get it off when I've squeezed into it. NOT a good look. I really need to lose quite a bit of weight (about 20 lbs) but I seem to have hit a plateau.
    Being quite short and stubby (only 5'2" yes... I really am that short) so extra weight really shows up on me.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Reality Check
    Most of us grow up when we are young and then grow out as we get older. You will learn to buy clothing that allows for expansion and hides bulges where there ideally shouldn't be bulges. This is what genetic women do.

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan , My pretty clothes helps me keep things under control.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I step on the scale every morning before my shower. One pound over means it's a salad for lunch or dinner!

Sherry's clothes generally fit very tite. 7 lbs. over and I'd need a new wardrobe!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can remember a time when I could fit a size 2 but that was a LONG time ago. For the last decade or so, I've had 4 and 6 in my closet and hate it that the 6's fit perfectly now and the 4's are really a little too small. I'm convinced there's something in my closet that is shrinking my clothes...

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    All I can say is thank God for spandex !!
    Hugs
    Samantha

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha2015 View Post
    All I can say is thank God for spandex !!

I often curse being 6' 4" , but it does help hide those chockie bars.