Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Package.

Now that's FUNNY, and stressful.....
    Here is my story...... like 15 years ago I was in a long term relationship and my GF was 100% OK with my hobby.
    Naturally I was ordering lots of sexy stuff for both of us. We were both working full time so no one was home for most of the deliveries.
    I got in the habit of either ordering and saying, or posting a note on the door. If no answer deliver to the neighbors address.
    They were both retired, and we were like family. After a while I started to notice that the bottoms of the packages had been re-sealed.
    After I first noticed it, then for me it was sort of a joke / humor that they were that interested in what was going on......
    Years later I became even closer with their children, and one day I told their daughter what was going on.
    I don't know if she was honest, or just wanted me to feel better but she assured me that her parents never mentioned anything about all the "Queen Size" clothing that kept arriving even long after my GF moved out.
    Some times people just don't really care what happens when you close the doors.
    Live and let live, if the neighbor guy is wearing a dress, that's a lot better than some of the stuff that's on the news.
    Safe to assume the UPS & USPS people are not clueless as to who on their route is doing a steady business of ordering items that might not be car parts......

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Have to be very careful with some companies. Hanes and 'Just My Size' which carries plus size woman's underwear,
    Funny, the Hanes package is a advertisement in itself. Plus the constant flow of women's clothing catalogs would be another big hint.

I am not out to anyone outside my GF and a few close friends. But I have matured enough to have the attitude that. So What, life is what it is.
    Yes that's for me....... Now what....... Oh the world didn't end, and not many people really care. Most people have enough to worry about in their lives.

Hi Jemstar. Wow, that was a close one. It has been a while since I've had to worry out something like that. Great suspenseful story.
    Part Time Girl

I get all my packages delivered to work. Have had several dresses, blouses, & various items arrive for me at work and luckily no questions ever asked by colleagues.