Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

First thing I bought was a white garter set, complete with hose an. Panties. So long ago now it would be considered vintage. Lol

Jane. My first was pantyhose. I believe the year was 1971. I was so nervous that the cashier had to help me count my money out. Back then I would like and say that I was shopping for a GG. For the last 25-30 years I have been honest.

First thing I actually walked into a store and bought was a pair of black patent leather pumps. But the first "clothing" item was a long denim skirt.

String bikini Joe boxer satin panties yellow with a smiley face!

Leaving aside the numerous pairs of pantyhose I bought, my first clothing purchase was a lined black pencil skirt. I loved the way the lining would slide and feel over pantyhose covered legs.

The first thing for me was a pair of leggings and a bra at kmart.

A pair of suede leather grey ankel boots that I still absolutely love. I wear them in guy mode as well as they are somewhat gender neutral-ish.

matching panties and bra

A pair of black 5" spiked heels...from there I was hooked

The first item of female clothing I actually owned was a pair of red heels from Payless. I somehow managed to convince my sister to get them for me. I forget what pretense I used but we got them for me. The first thing that I actually bought for myself was a pair of black hose and garter belt. It may have come with panties, I don’t remember. I bought it mail order (I think from a cd place) and had to wait 4-6 weeks for delivery. It came on my birthday and we were going out for dinner. I wanted to stay home and stay in my room so I could try them on but my parents were insistent on going out so I stuffed them down my pants and when we got to the restaurant and I excused myself to go to the bathroom where I put them on. Suffice it to stay, that was probably one of the best birthdays I ever had.

Jeena
    A red dress I bought on Walmart.com.

The first thing I ever bought was a pair on Leggs pantyhose.

The first items I bought for myself of course pantyhose! That was easy, the first time I bought clothing I used the excuse it was for a Halloween costume party so the SA was really cool and she helped me with everything. She thought I was really into it because I was wearing pantyhose already. I told her I wore them so I could try on shoes with the costume. Little did she know.

V
    Be the one person you want today, because tomorrow is never a promise. This is not a practice run in life. This is it baby girl so run with it!!

Oh god who remembers anymore? LOL

Seriously I'm trying to make my brain remember and I CAN'T...how depressing!

I *do* remember some cute strappy sandals and these cute navy blue baby phat jeans and cute black top that I wore with them! I'm sure that, and a not so great wig, might've been the first full outfit I bought for myself. I was traveling for work and had to get out of the hotel room so I went for a drive and gassed up my rental! I asked the woman behind the counter of she "could tell" and she didn't know what I meant...then I told her and she was so surprised! OMG I was on cloud nine! so of course I went back to the hotel and stayed inside
    Last edited by josie_S; 10-02-2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: forgot a tiny detail!

Panties. Long story as how that ended up and I will post that story up later.

I bought a babydoll and a bra/thong set, however I saved myself from embarrassment by buying them online!

L'eggs Silken Mist Control Top Pantyhose - Off Black. I was 22 and it was a few days after I came out to my girlfriend at the time (the first person ever). It was in a 7-11 and was so scared I almost pissed myself. Got the Indian cashier to put them in a brown paper bag. On the way home they sat in the passenger seat with the awkwardness and excitement of a first date, that is until I had to pull over open the little carton and feel their softness. I had just shaved my legs for the first time the day before, so putting them on for the first time was like a long awaited trip to heaven ...
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

I wa 17 when I bought my first things.
    A Black satin 3 piece set. Bra panties suspenders. From Miss Selfridges
    I was so nervous, when the sales assistant (I'd say she was I her mid 30's.) asked me what size, I replied, I don't know what size I am.

It was a very busy Saturday but the sales assistant took me to a changing room and measured me (over my clothes). She then got me the right items and rang it up. She was really helpful and put me at ease.

When I got home, I found 3 extra pairs of panties and a pack of stockings.

White high heels with an ankle strap. Then I bought a grey dress. Then a black bra and pantie set. Now it's just ridiculous.

Melissa&ProudOfIt Melissa&Proudofit's Avatar
    I remember the first thing i bought, that was three pairs of those satin panties, one light blue, one violet and one red pair. The young lady serving looked at me and asked me jokingly, were they for me, where without think i said yes, she went bit red then apologised for asking. She was quite cute, so i never minded anyway.

The first thing I bought myself was a pink pair of satin and lace panties from Victoria's Secret before that I just wore my wifes things

A blue and turquoise sports crop top and matching hot pants.

Blue satin panties

panties, mini skirt and blouse. All in black. Soon replaced by basque, stockings and panties, again all in black. Next came some heels. Guess the color?! And then a little black dress....hmmm there's a definite theme here.

Rachel, maybe your goth side is showing.