Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

A pair of black pantyhose and black lace panties, said it was for my girlfriend but had none at the time. Many years ago so no Internet shopping around then, would have been a lot less scary

Since teenager, I always bought ballet Tshirts and used them normally as a boy. As I danced at the time, it matched perfectly.
    I also had some yoga pants.
    It was a perfect way to enhance my inner female self.

I started with skimpy mens underwear, and transitioned to womens underwear. They never felt right until I bought a gaff. Love the look, but it can get annoying eventually.

Went to a CD store, Glamour Boutique, in Auburn MA and bought the whole package, pocket bra, forms, garter (love them), thigh highs, dress, wig, etc. I buy shoes at Payless because I can slip in, try them on when no one is looking, and sneak out.

The first items I bought were a black suspender belt with matching seamed stockings, a 5" pair of high heels, a lacy brief and a red dress. Safe to say, I felt amazing wearing the outfit

Ellie xx

Red satin ruffle bum panties.. loved them!! Wish I still had them but that was soooo long ago. .

I don't get much out of the clothing and dressing unless another woman has worn it, so I "borrow' or have clothes donated. Slips and pantyhose sometimes are hard to 'borrow' or have donated so I had to buy them at times.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

oh yea. SHOES! Size 12! had to buy shoes!!!

For me it was a black leotard tights and sheer wrap skirt leg Warmers and ballet slippers

Right after I got my first pay cheque in my first job after college, went straight to a lingerie store and bought the most sexy lacey & colorful sets of panties and bra ( I think I bought 3 sets) and ordered a B sized silicone breast form, and my journey of wearing panties and bra started. I have never worn a men's underwear since then, it is now 27 years. At some point I bought few Manties (panties for men) but did not like them as they did not provide that soft & silky, low rise and smooth butt hugging effects that I get from VS panties.

As a teen I had a lot of access to women's clothes so I didn't need to buy any.
    But if I remember correctly the first thing I bought was my first wig and 40 years later I still have it.
    It's the one item that served all the Purges.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My first thing was a pair of tan high heel sandals.....it was an amazing feeling to have something of my own after being a long time "borrower".

A matching bra and panty set

Banned Read only
    leather skirt suit

A short Miss Elaine nightgown

Stockings were my first thing I remember buying.
    Part Time Girl

vanity fair panties ravissant 15712

A bra at J. C. Penny's

A short leather skirt and black knee high boots.

My first item was a pair of knee high nylons. I wore them secretly at a meeting that I had to attend. A couple weeks later, I bought my first pair of heels, the first items that I couldn't hide!

a short Miss Elaine nightgown

A black 36B Wonderbra from Marks & Spencers

The first item...I was working at Sears in the electronics department. It was right across the aisle from the ladies lingerie department One night at closing, as I was leaving for home, I told the manager letting me out that I left something at my register...I walked back and diverted to the lingerie section, pulled a lace all-in-one from the rack and stuffed it down into my pants. I quickly exited right past the store manager with beads of sweat rolling down my face I was a teenager at the time and ready. to take chances like that...I had never shoplifted before or since.

The first item I purchased were fishnet stockings from a Frederick's of Hollywood store. I was 18 at the time. The plan was going well until I walked out the door of the store and met my uncle in the mall. He was staring at my paisley pink bag...luckily nothing was ever said!

I got a 1950s swing dress off Amazon and was so lucky it actually fit me because I guessed my size. (It's the dress in my profile pic)

Panties from Walmart is the very first items I bought.

Pantyhose.

It was 1972. I Bought a cute blue wet look windbreaker with shiny silver buttons. It looked fabulous with white bell bottoms. I was 12. I used my allowance money.