Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

I was about 10 went to Ben Franklin 5 and dime bought a pantie girdle. Bet the same wonder what the heck.lol

A skirt from a thrift store. It cost a buck.

I still have it and it's one of my favorites.

It's been a long time, (40yrs??) but I think it was a long nylon nightie, and I used to hide it in my pillow case. Don't know if mum ever found it.
    Sabrina.

I bought a pair of black pantyhose size medium tall I was so nervous they were too small and I destroyed them just trying putting them on

I really have to think, because I buy so much. I think it's a black floral short dress, in my picture gallerys.

I think my first purchase was a pair of stockings, the kind that had to match your shoe size.But the first that "did" it for me was a dress with a side zipper, it fit so well, I just stared at myself in the mirror, I just couldn't believe that she was me! Wow blast from the past, Thanks for the memories. Brenda