Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

No doubt it was panties. But heels are more memorable. As soon as I discovered a size that fit it was done for me. the ultimate piece of feminine clothing.

For me it was a matching bra, panties and half slip when I was 17 from a shop next the office I worked in.

For me it was shoes, followed by more shoes, that's when I had my moment of inspiration and my life improved.......I needed to buy a dress and that's exactly what I did. That was a fantastic day xx
    Last edited by Abbey11; 01-22-2016 at 04:44 PM.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

The first one that bought NEW in a STORE was a pair of jeans.
    But online I suppose it was a pair of boots or breast forms.

My FAVORITE clothing: Leggings!!!! OMG I love how they fit on me!

nylon satin panties from Victoria Secret. then more panties. Started with bikini's moved on to thongs. Now some of both

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    For me it would be pantyhose, then one thing lead to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    Panties from Wal-Mart.
    Yup same here, well actually a few pairs of thongs to be exact. Figured if I was going to do it and get some, I might as well pick up a few. And I still have them today.

A Pink Garter Panty when I was 12.

I then went to a stockings shop (this was 1961--No Big Box Stores then) and told the pretty Sales Girl that I was buying them for my sister, I was very nervous so I think she believed me.
    I remember asking for seamless, size 11 long, the stocking then all came with Reinforced heel & toe.
    Like a bolt from the Blue, I found the nearest restroom (Boys, by the way), went into a stall, took off my boy undies and socks. Donned my pretty Garter Panty and smoothed my nylons up my legs and attached them to the garters.

I bought a pair of 4 inch, peep toe black heels with ankle strap, long gone in a purge.

Janice
    Mine is similar. In the Chicago suburbs, about 12, went to a WT Grant in a neighboring town. Bought a pair of patterned tights/hose. Did wait till I got home and snuck them in thou.
    Didn't have to borrow mothers stockings. I had managed to get a pair of girls flats also from somewhere else. Looked like any other teen at the time. Started to feel like I was one of the girls finally.

It was either panties or a bra for me. My first dress was bought on-line.
    Di

Tights! If I should try again - tights! My last bought item - tights! ))) I could buy tight just to store and to enjoy Some kind of fetish....

shoes!! a pair or heels that fit perfectly!

I bought a full set from matching bra and panties and a cute blouse and skirt and open toed black 4 in heels.

A pair of pumps, a top, a skirt and of course, a bra and a slip

A unfortunately wrong cupped bra (corrected my mistake) and a thong.

Aspiring Member
    Panties.
    I found it really easy because for some time I had often bought underwear for my then girlfriend as birthday and Christmas gifts.
    We wore the same size, so it was easy to buy an extra pair for myself, and it was fun having matching pairs, too.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Full fashioned seamed Cuban Heel nylons.

"I bought my first pair of shoes by myself....waited till nobody was looking then tried them on only to have a bigger woman come by well i had them on.....oh well i lived...lol" :gabiiella1964

Oh god.. thats too funny!!! (sorry, opened a bottle of riesling for myself after painting my toenails-good thing it was after)

Black satin pencil skirt at sears when 1 was 12. Funny thing is, I still have it.

After wearing lots of my Mom's stuff it was time to finally buy some of my own. That ended up being pantyhose, something which Mom didn't have, and something still somewhat new at the time. I still remember shuddering with pure delight as the sensations of wearing them flooded over me. I also remember that it took a little bit of time to make sure that the back seam was lined up with my back seam!

White female sneakers which I bought through catalog sales over the phone and had sent by mail, general delivery. These sneakers were the rage at that time. The first pair didn't fit, as I had no idea of female sizes. The second pair fit. I had always been interested in female attire and constanly browsed asnd collected catalogs and adds about female clothing, but had never bought any. I worked my way up through female sleeping wear and then to other items.

It was a pair of stockings for

Pantyhose. A week later panties and a month after that a bra.