Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

A bra and girdle from the Sears catalogue

Quote Originally Posted by Kayliedaskope View Post
    Rachel, maybe your goth side is showing.
    It took me a while to realize that I could look feminine in colors other than black. Though even today most of my wardrobe is black. I do love black lace.

Tights and knickers from Marks and Spencers.

For me its a long black tube dress with black pantyhose.

Hmm.. that I actually bought for myself?
    It would have to be a 3-pack of the prettiest lace panties ever.
    Peach, mint green, and navy blue. They fit perfectly and made my butt look awesome!

D

My first purchase was 3 pairs of pantyhose. I bought them at a department store. The young lady behind the counter was very nice and helpful. It was a very exciting experience, but felt natural.

The first item I ever purchased was a pair of black high heel pumps. Got home dying to wear them only to discover for the first time the difference in mens and womens shoe sizes. I was to embarrassed to take them back and exchange them. So disappointed.

I haven't posted in awhile but will do so more.

About 12 yrs old I bought some cheap red designer panthose from Woolworth. From there I justed started buying more stuff. I had a wardrobe in a few months.

a 3 pack from sears no seams antron111 nylon pink, blue and yellow in size #6 ahem! quite a while ago lol they fit quite nice, I liked myself in them especially in pink

The first thing I bought was a white satin lace bikini at Belks when I was in the 9th grade. I was so nervous, I actually called the store and asked the clerk to put them aside for a gift person. The emotion I felt going there and during the purchase was so overwhelming but I got through it.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

A black Lace Maidenform bra, 34B, and matching panty. I could fill out the bra back than! Now I've had to go bigger in both band and cup!

I bought three items at once. A pair of black stir-up pants with a very pronounced seam in the front ( still love that look BT w ). A package of knee high nylons and a pair of patent leather black sling back flats with a pointy toe. Wore it once I think; freaked out that I would be seen and tossed it all. I was 18 at the time.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

A black and green satin chemise that was sheer on the sides and barely there in the back, after wearing it a couple of times I had to get a pair of heels to wear with it.

Four items at once. Black skirt, pink and black blouse, high heels to match and thigh highs (the ones where a garter belt is not needed).

Not sure if I already said this but it was a long black pencil skirt and then a navy knee-length pleated skirt.

Aspiring Member
    I'll always remember the first thing I bought. It was a grey, front pleated skirt from Littlewoods. I was very nervous when I bought it. I was sure that everyone, not just in the shop, not just in the shopping centre, but every sinsgle person in the whole town was watching and staring as this man bought a skirt. It was a horrid skirt but it was 'my' skirt.

Blue and white polka dot swimdress here.

If I remember correctly, the first clothing I bought were black and tan stockings

The first items I bought myself were 3 pairs of boyshorts panties from Lane Bryant. I was nervous about going into the store, so I ordered them online.

First job, first paycheck ... first panties. Gitano panties at Walmart, drove 1 town over and spent half my check. Money well spent IMO.

My first items were bought by a gg-gf, so I had no real idea of fashion or sizing ... so I went to a cross dresser boutique in Ft Lauderdale ... with a T-gf and bought the store out! But I always to put on my favorites first every time I dress ... garters and black stockings and the bra with forms. Such a wonderful feeling!

Online, Yandys lingerie. A while selection of panties and three different kinds of bras.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Sears catalog order (1975) picked up items at store order desk. panties, bra and foam forms. Took courage to walk intoSears and the order desk.

Aspiring Member
    yes! but way safer than having it delivered to your house!
    I bought a bunch of stuff from sears long ago , and with in a week i burned the lot
    wrong size not what i expected and shame with a dollop of self loathing .
    but damb if it was not all was bought again...and then some ...x 10

Banned Read only
    I think what I bought first was a white lacy blouse. It was similar to one I'd seen on a girl I liked and found attractive. I felt nervous going into the store in my mid-teens, but I went through with it.

It's interesting to see how many people made underwear of some kind their first purchase. I imagine it makes a difference whether a CDer starting out young has access to clothing (however secretly) from a mother or sister in their home. I was lucky in that respect. Before ever buying anything, I found I was able to wear my mother's skirts, blouses and dresses--in fact as a slender teen I had to pin her skirts a little tighter to make them fit--and needless to say, I enjoyed wearing all of her underwear as well.