Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Pantyhose. That was the start. When I bought that first pair and put them on. Wow! what a feeling.

I thoroughly enjoyed going online&ordering a mini skirt,a silk printed bow blouse,a 4pr.package of No Nonsense pantyhose,and a brand new pair of 4 inch heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

panties were the first item that i bought

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Lipstick (not clothing)
    High heels (not clothing)
    Pantyhose

Fruit roll up. Grape.

First non-edible item: can't remember. One of the first in person purchases : a white boat neck leotard, with color splotch prints, and hot pink tights. Yes, it was the 80s.

Aspiring Member
    My first women's item :

I went on a shopping spree, a nice front zip swimsuit, aerobics wear (with the spandex foot legging), and some shapewear.

Pantyhose. Easiest thing to pick up off the shelf. I remember feeling terrified, like everyone in the shop knew I was going to go home and put them on after I left.

No one cared. The clerk didn't give it a second thought. I have never gone shopping en femme, but have now started feeling more comfortable buying girl things. And that pair of Q size L'eggs black hose started it all. :P

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    Mine was a white, 3/4 length sleeve shirt, and a black and white tartan skirt.
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

Actually it was 3 pieces at the same time, a bra, panties & full slip. All in white.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Leotard and two pair of tights from a dance store and pantyhose

A white athletic bra with a front closure. I still have it too.

trying to let it out. Veronica putters's Avatar
    The first item for me was a nice pair of black stockings and a corset and matching panties i loved them so much

A pair of pink pumps from a self service store similar to Payless but that only sold women's shoes. And I didn't waste any time. The same song that was playing on the car radio when I left the car was still playing when I got back, The Police's "Wrapped Around Your Finger".

GG Suporter

David's Fisrt Purchase

Before my late husband/wife came out to me, he had never bought anything for himself. He had always tried on his Mother's, sister's or my clothes. For his first purchase, I took him to Victoria Secret. I knew a couple of the sales associates there and I knew they would treat him well. At first David was very nervous but was soon at ease with his new adventure. We spent over an hour getting him measured and trying on different styles of bras. He ended up buying 2 demis, one push up and one full coverage bra, plus gel inserts. David had such a good time that, from then on, he often went back by himself.

My very first purchase was a pink fishnet body stocking from a sex shop. God, what was I thinking?? Lol. I started out with lingerie and underwear. Now, I really don't care about that as much. I'm really into nice outfits, shoes and cosmetics.

The very first article of female clothing that I ever bought was a package of panties and when I got home I realized they were too small and then went again and bought the largest and they were too big, it was a learning curve and I started searching for the right sizes in male sizes and now I think I have it down lol

Great question !
    I think mine was at age 21...a cheesy black garter with sheer crotchless panties & stockings from an "Adult Boutique".
    it seemed sexy at the time... not so much anymore.

A shirt, which my ex took. :/

A pink slip,with panties and a bra the same shade, at Sears. My heart was pounding so loud I was sure the clerk could hear it. I thought every eye in the store was on me all the way to my car.

In late 90's to early 2000's, a matching set of blue with white trim sports bra and hot pants, then swimsuit, bought online; then had the nerve to buy a few other sports bras and swimsuits in a large sports store; then pre-worn dresses and skirts in thrift stores; then mary janes in a brand shoe shop... All purged between 2005-2006 under mind control from non-supporting ex gf
    Last edited by freeindress; 09-24-2015 at 03:19 PM.

A pair of green panties. And then another and another. Now I have, what I think, is a very nice collection.

Patty

Quote Originally Posted by Chancey289 View Post
    A shirt, which my ex took. :/
    That sucks.

Peace
    Patty
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-24-2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

black stockings!!!

Pantyhose was my first too. Asked the woman if they could be returned if they were the wrong size for my girlfriend. She just said.....yes, of course, if they are not taken out of the package, just keep the receipt. Lol. Then I actually found a vending machine in a hotel that had them in there. I kept that machine cleaned out, lol.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    Stockings!

Since they were my first, i didnt have any experience and just asked for the cheapest. I was able to buy 2 then went straight home to try them. When i got home, i found out why they were so inexpensive, they were knee highs! i cut the ends off of one pair, wore them over my thighs, and wore the other but i just did not feel right. i went back to the same store the next day and asked for black pantyhose.

My first was stockings. Oh my my I like them.
    Part Time Girl