Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar

What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Mine was silk bra and panty set, from House of Frasor along with a white nylon slip. I was so nervous and bought them as if for my girlfreind. What a fantastic and memorable day that was.
    Last edited by Jane G; 09-06-2015 at 02:21 AM.

I bought a babydoll dress and a thong white mesh with little hearts printed all over it. I was in uniform I said it was for my girlfriend, but the sales ladie knew my girlfriend was the same size as me.
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Most of my early stuff came from girlfriends. The first thing I bought myself was a pair of 4.5" single sole, black stilettos. They are a classic pump, slightly pointy toe but not too much. I still have them, I still have trouble walking in them. 4" is about my limit for walking naturally, any higher than that and I get that can't straighten the knee fully silly girl walk. Regardless, they're sexy shoes and I love wearing them.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elli87 View Post
    I bought a babydoll dress and a thong white mesh with little hearts printed all over it. I was in uniform I said it was for my girlfriend, but the sales ladie knew my girlfriend was the same size as me.
    You know I think they see straight through the pretence a lot of the time.

My first female clothing purchase was two 4-packs of string bikini panties, and later that same week a steel boned under-bust corset, which I took back the very next day and exchanged for a full corset, because the under-bust one gave me way to much 'muffin top'. I didn't have to talk to anyone about the panties, but actually admitted to the SA at the corset shop that the corset was for me, even though I was fully en-drab.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    The first items I brought myself was some white lacy stockings and suspender belt with a pink silk night slip dress. I spent most evenings when I was single wearing these, they made me feel very girly and pretty. xxx

Platinum Member
    Hi Jane, It must've been over 55yrs. ago I think that it was a bra and a pair of nylons.

It was at a SS KERSGE 5&10 Store, They were the founder of K-MART.

That had to be back in the late 50s' when I was 16.and just started driving.~~~>Orchid ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-08-2015 at 12:22 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no idea to be honest

yup It was after that I decided to quit pretending in a place like L.A. or Tel Aviv it's very easy to just go and buy what you like in Drab or Femme. Where I live now oh boy, had an interesting time at sally's hair supply yesterday
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

A matching black bra and panty from Victoria's Secret.
    I remember being so nervous and telling the lady that it was for my wife.

Gold Member
    A Long line Pantie-girdle. It was super tight and flt great.
    Rader

A pair of purple pointy-toed stilettos that hurt my feet terribly but looked awesome! The price of looking pretty?!?!

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Well, if pantyhose count as clothing that was my first purchase.
    But the first true article would have to be the black patent
    5" stiletto pointed toe pumps I ordered from Fredericks of Hollywood.
    Had them for about 21 years before they fell apart. Of course they were
    never worn outside but had many indoor miles on them.
    Hugs
    Samantha

I had a lot of things I "borrowed" , but the first thing I actually bought was a front closure, 36C bra from Klein's Department Stoe in Blur Island, IL. in 1976.

One sales woman was very helpful, but another just glared at me the whole time.
    It was such a rush I went back the next day and bought 2 more bras and matching panties.
    Cara

Banned Read only
    Panties from Wal-Mart.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    High heels
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Aspiring Member
    A pair of women's skinny jeans, without even hiding that they were for me, before I ever went full girl mode. I still wear such jeans in guy mode; they're awesome.

First ever lingerie proper: 6 pairs of thigh highs, all black, and a tiny white petticoat that fluffs out like a tutu.

I bought while in high school one of those Golden Playtex Magic Controllers that were made of rubber or latex from Marshall Fields. I purged and then I think I bought a second one which I also purged. I came home from college and bought a floor length nylon peignoir which I wore at nights and kept hidden in a drawer. I wore it in from of my future wife who approved and the rest is history.

Mine was a pretty matching bra, panty, camisole, half slip and teddy in peach with cream lace from a discount mall near Chicago called "A Cut Above" and still have them... Luxury!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

The very first item was a pair of nylon pantyhose that my Gunnery Sgt recommended all of us in our unit (about six of us) wear on our a 15 mile hike the battalion was scheduled to do. He said it would help compress our legs and help with circulation and help prevent blisters.

I don't recall it doing either of those two things. In fact, I think the nylon made my feet itch and gave me a blister.
    Maybe he was hazing us. :|
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

The very first thing for me as far as I could remember was a pair of pantyhose from a corner store. The funny part was, not being asked by the Chinese worker but felt like I had to explain I told him I was painting and had to use the pantyhose to strain the paint, he was so nice that he told me to wait and then handed me a bag with about ten pairs of pantyhose telling me that they were from packages that ladies open and don't buy them or from packages that came damaged and he can't sell. I thanked him and had pantyhose for a while. I think about it now and laugh.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-04-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    A pair of silver glitter sequin platform peep toe pumps. With ankle straps.

Then a navy blue velvet long spaghetti strap column dress with rhinestone straps and a matching bolero jacket.

It has all grown logarithmicly since then.

Such Fun!
    Billie

Skirt and top

Pink fuzzy house slippers.

I think the first item might have been a amazing pink pushup bra and thong from VS. Unfortunately, the Thong didn't fit at all and soon lost the bra in a mini-purge. After a couple sizing wrong puchases the ones I will remember are the 5 platforms I bought on ebay that fit perfect. They are amazing but super impractical and then a few week later I nailed my size on my first purchase of skinny jeans at Target. I was so happy they fit and felt great.