Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Good for you. I find this is the hardest item for me to buy.

Women's clothing bought for my self

Two push-up bra's 38C and a pair of black sexy panties. Devone
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-22-2016 at 01:10 PM. Reason: don't see a reason to reference the quoted post

THe first ting i bought was a pair of panties and a bra

red panties and a bra, wich was actually a 34C and it was huge

I bought a thongs, mostly of time I wore under my pants
    I pleased by wearing them.

very first thing I bought in store for myself were silky stay ups

Black bali brief panty in the mail thru amazon when in I was in college. Was nervous it would arrive when I was in class and roommate would figure out what it was.

Bra and Panties at a store was so nerverous felt everyone in the store new it was for me i was about 18 or 19.

The first item I bought was a pair of wedge sandals. I was really nervous in the store and I said that i have to disguise for a party (I really don't think the SA buy it). I really liked to try them on and walk with them.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

I bought shoes, shoes and then more shoes then my dresses out numbered my day to day work clothes. The only thing that has stopped me is that, I dress my s.o. in my favorite things.

for me it was just recent a black 'wet look' tube skirt it said fau leather but I have my doubts

I bought a pair of tights for my mum, then just had to try them on ... and kept them until my step-mother found them in my coat pocket

But the first thing I actually bought for ME ( mail order) was a skirt, wide loose calf-length poly-cotton, big flowers on black design
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Hmm, my first was so long ago.What sticks in my mind is a white bra & matching panties. Early in my dressing career, I just couldn't get brave enough to buy anything myself. Getting married is when I got brave. My ex couldn't find nice looking bras for herself. I did, I learned to ignore others, in my search for her. Then it just didn't bother me.

Panties at Target, on sale five for $20, Gilligan and OMalley brand. The next day I went back and bought 5 more!

5 pack full cut (I'm a big girl) cotton panties. I'm wearing a pair now.

This is a good one -- Hard to differentiate between things i bought for me and things i bought for GF that were for me. Making her be the naughty girl i wanted to be.

I bought stripper heels for gf in size 6 but shortly after worked up the nerve to buy size 11s for me. Think that was first stuff

Panties. I especially love Jockey's No Panty Line bikini. They are better than any underwear I've ever worn!

I dressed in my mothers clothes and makeup. The first cross dressing things I bought was a red lycra dress from a fetish store in town and women's cigarettes - Eve 120s.
    Every inch a lady!

red padded bra, panties and a nightgown

Does a wig count? The first thing I bought myself was a long brown straight wig, so that I could see what I looked like with long hair and know what it might feel like. I had always wanted one. My first actual pieces of clothing are two pairs of knee high socks, one in grey and the other in black, I really like the look and feel of them. After that I bought a really cool grey crop top and a black skater style skirt. All that stuff makes for a pretty nice outfit on it's own even.

A pair of wine colored high heels :-)

That was 24 years ago!

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    The first thing I bought in person was a girdle at a Sears store when I was about 20. I walked up and down the main pathway going through the "Intimates" department until there appeared to be no one in the firm foundations area, so in I went. As I fumbled through the display rack of Sear's brand, boxed, long leg panty girdles trying to locate the largest size, a sales lady came up and asked if she could help me....I managed to blurt out a "No thank you, I just found what I was looking for." and grabbed the biggest girdle I had located up to that point. I felt like my face was on fire and glowing bright red, as I placed the cash in her hand at the counter and thanked her. My heart was pounding as I headed for the door. When I got home I managed to proudly SQUEEZE into my new purchase, If I only had a few more minutes of browsing I am sure I would have found a better fitting one.

Ina

Quote Originally Posted by Ina Girdle View Post
    I felt like my face was on fire and glowing bright red, as I placed the cash in her hand at the counter and thanked her. My heart was pounding as I headed for the door.
    Ina, I felt *exactly* the same as you the first time I walked through and purchased from the intimates department! Now days, I don't even know what I was so embarrassed about. It doesn't phase me anymore. The sales people usually just assume I am purchasing items for a girlfriend or wife.

Although I once had a sales person laugh at my purchase of panties and nair. She said I was a "good boyfriend". I just smiled and said thank you :-)

A pair of heels and still have them.I was 16 when this happened

Budlinda
    Stockings,Then a french maids outfit. I wore it to work on Halloween and won first prize for best costume of 100.00...shock the hell out of me LOL!