Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Black stockings and a garterbelt.

It was definitely pantyhose mixed in with all my other groceries at the supermarket.

I got a whole wardrobe...ordered out of the Sears catalog. Probably $200 worth of stuff. I was finally living alone and wanted to fill the closet.

The next time I upgraded to Penny's

Umm, the first thing I bought using someone else's credit card? It was some sort of chemise and some discount brief style panties from... sears? But the first thing I actually went into a place to buy for myself after much panic and stress? A wedding dress. And it didnt even fit. It was just cheap. And thats been about it. Most of the stuff ive gotten from my bigger lady friends have been materinaty clothes, a few bridesmaid dresses that havent fit, a wig i never use and a few cheaper nighties i got on sale that i use when i want to feel pretty. Its horrible. I'm bad at being a crossdresser. I think i might need to give my card back in at the desk. D:
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobedani View Post
    It was definitely pantyhose mixed in with all my other groceries at the supermarket.

Ha Ha. I bet many us us did that one...

Aspiring Member
    A panty girdle from Woolworths

Mine was a matching pink bra and panty set with garter belt a nice lacy black full slip and a nice soft silk dress and hose. i dont fit them any more but i still own them lol

Mine was a black satin teddy, and heels

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have no idea to be honest
    Ditto!

According to Amazon my first purchase of girls clothes was a woman's hoodie, jeggings (which were slightly big) and a waist cincher which I got a medium instead of a small by mistake.

The next order was crotch-less lace underwear and false eye lashes (Which I've not really had the chance to wear yet)

Fun thread! 3 pair of panty hose bought through the mail in 1985 from and ad in the Sunday paper. I had just rented my first apartment alone.

Actually bought I can't remember. Choice items I purged and miss terribly yes. Now when I was 13 I shoplifted a pink babydoll nightie from a dollar store. It was the first item I felt was mine.

I bought a few pair of panties that I wore out and (sadly) had to let go of in order to downsize.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    A skirt. (from eBay)

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Bought a nice bodyshaper and stockings from Debenhams (a major UK retailer), thing is, lots of other guys were in there buying stuff aswell which made it a little easier for me. Otherwise use mail order.

Panties! But unlike Laurana I bought them in K Mart!! And like Michelle3 a 5pack of size 6 which was too small!! If panties is too boring, next was a Cortland long leg pantygirdle with lacy cuffs on the legs!! Then breast forms from Janet's Closet and a pair of bras from K Mart!! Then a long lacy sleeved midi dress from Blairs!! And then... Hugs Lana Mae

Legg's Sheer Energy Pantyhose and still wear them today, except now I order them in bulk at a discount price from their website. Nothing beats a great pair of Legg's
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

January 4, 2006

Bra at Victoria's Secret at a mall in Abilene, TX

I still remember the exact date because it was the same night Texas won the Rose Bowl against USC.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Panty hose from the local Rite Aid.

a dress from sears

Aspiring Member
    A black lace one piece body shaper for Bali & a pair of black dkny pantyhose.
    I was scared to death. I hardly could get out what I wanted to the SA.
    Sara

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    A pair of black pumps that were a size too small for me.Bought them in my guy size 12 and it's 14 in womans

a pair of Legg's pantyhose. I put them on in the car while in the parking lot in the middle of the day and went to work with them on under my pants.

For me it was a green silk dress some seamed hose and a pink garter belt and pink lace panties and pink bra came as a set

it was 3 pairs of black panties at once.

1- being a brief
    2- being a hipster with a nice band of fabric around the hips
    3- being a thong

None of these were too great though, they were good at the start but they didn't stand the test of time once i discovered the bikini cut style.