Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

A pair of black boy short panties from jc pennys website.

The very first women's clothing item I bought were black sheer pantyhose. I remember being very nervous and sweaty, because I didn't want to be 'caught'.

Short navy pleated skirt followed by a long black pencil skirt.

Panties of course! After that a pink floral print one piece dress that I could barely get my arms through.

The first item I ever bought for myself was what I used to refer to as a "Beginner's Kit". nylons, panties, and heels.

It was 2 pairs of panties. I went to a department store, picked theme out when no one was looking, and used self checkout so I didn't have to go to a cashier

Aspiring Member
    It has been so long ago I can't remember. Whatever it was, it was purged a long time ago. I remember ordering the grab bag from Fredericks of Hollywood catalog back in the day....the excitement of opening the package and seeing what beautiful clothes from Fredericks I just received was awesome..

I had been stealing stuff for years, but I never found fancy lingerie, which I was really aching for. So at some point, I couldn't take it anymore, so I made up my mind to go to a lingerie store (this was around Christmas, 1995, I'm pretty sure, so online options didn't really exist, and in any case, I didn't dare have mysterious packages shipped to the house I shared with my parents and brother). I pretended it was for my (non-existent) girlfriend. The clerk helped me out, didn't let on whether she knew I was shopping for myself. I picked a white lace teddy and garter belt, and white fishnet stockings.

I had just around that time accepted my crossdressing, and was taking some new and exciting steps. I shaved my legs for this outfit, for the first time, and then had to hide it from my family for weeks. Ironically, I also met a girl who threw herself at me while I still had stubbly legs, and had to hold her off for a few weeks until I could be "presentable" again. I didn't dare reveal my secret. I ended up dating her for a couple of years, and she never found out.
    Love,
    Daisy

Insane as it now seems, the first femme item I ever bought was a bra from an advertisement on the back of some magazine. Things were so difficult way back when. Good lord!!!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Call me a cab...ernet!
    Oh My..it was so long ago, but I still remember it. I was to pick up my parents at a train station and got into the town early and did a little shopping. I found a taupe with black lace bustier, panties and stocking set. After buying I immediately found a bathroom and put them on under my drab. What a wonderful memory...picking my parents up...driving them home and being so sexily dressed under!

It was on yahoo stores(when Yahoo was a power house back in the late 90s) a blue leather skirt and at the same time I bought a a pair of white heels

Technically, a cardigan from Hot Topic that they for whatever reason didn't sell a male version. I consider my first thing to probably be a pair of platform creeper heels though shortly followed by a dress to go with it and a skirt.

13 years old I bought my first pair of nylons. Pantyhose were not around yet.

A pair of black heals.. I have been "all in" ever since 👠

Aspiring Member
    A panty girdle from Woolworths. I was about 14. I always borrowed my mom's playtex rubber panty girdles. Yellow with holes. The smell was exquisite. That was enough to make me excited

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes, I have resorted to stealing stuff on clothes lines. Now I own my own stuff.

I would love to try on dresses but I am too scared to ask. I did try on a pink pair and a red pair of panties in a store and of course I bought them.I tried on a jacklyn smith pantygirdle at kmart. I got so excited I jacked off in the dressing room. Ofcouse I bought it.

My wife owns a black leaher skirt that excites me from time to time. I would love to go out walking at night while wearing it

Banned Read only
    I really don't remember it's been so long ago. But I will tell you that the last purchase I made was my all time best ever! Five skater skirts for 24 bucks and that black one with the shear pattern on the bottom of the skirt that all you girls loved is a real knock out! And like I told you girls, it was purchased at Plato's Closet - my favorite consignment shop - and it still had the original $29.99 Forever 21 price tag on it! Personally, I would have paid close to twice that amount for that beautiful skirt. And the four other skater skirts were cute as a button too! You can see all five of them in the Shopping and Fashion area under a thread with my name in the title of the thread. Most of you girls have already seen them and gave me the two thumbs up on them.

But If I had to guess on my very first purchased CD item, I would guess that it was a five inch high heeled pair black Mary Jane style heals - you know the ones with the strap across the top of the foot. Not a tacky pair of Mary Janes but a real sexy pair of them!

Take care girls and have a wonderful week....XOXOXO Scarlett

A pair of butterfly lace panties at Ross's. Then the SO got me a nightie at VS and it was on from there.

It was valentines day so i went into Bras and Things and bought a red Bra and Pantie set, stockings, slip and a corset, the salesperson said lucky wife, i couldnt wait to get home

A white sleeveless sundress. Inner wear, full slips. Both online. Just recently a pantyhose from a supermarket. Maybe i am imagining but i think the cashier was having a weird look at me.

Bought hundreds of pairs of pantyhose and panties, and several bras. Started buying skirts and blouses and even a few dresses for myself at Christmas time, when it was most plausible to be shopping for gifts. Had a few askance looks about the sizes especially from the younger sales women but tried to pull it off with confidence and eventually just came not to care as much. Got outright snickered at at a Bali outlet in the States when I was purchasing bulk pantyhose in a large size, by a young clerk who I thought was absolutely beautiful up until that blatant display of callous inner ugliness. First purchase that stands out was a bright red faux wrap silky polyester dress from Sears. Still have and wear it. Delicious. I swear I have developed almost as much of a fetish for purchasing women's clothing for myself as wearing it. It is very exciting and thrilling.

A nice pair of stockings (it was around 40 years ago... hehe). ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Banned Read only
    pantyhose & leather skirt suit

Lingerie ..... panties, bra and hose.

I don't remember much about the first under things because it has been so long and online. I do remember the first time I shopped in a store. I bought two skirts from a second hand store. One was short and lacy. The other was longer and more conservative.

The checkout process was so nerve wracking that I almost puked! It was a good first learning experience though. That is when I discovered that most people don't care.

Black bra and pink panties