Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

I just recently started buying via Aliexpress. You can get so much for just a few bucks. So when I bought my first clothes it was about 10 items or so, cointaining shoes, stockings, panties, babydoll and 2 sets of formal womens clothing.

For some reason, they always send the packages to a pick-up point. Everytime I went to pick up a package I felt kind of ashamed. One of the employees at the pick-up point is a former classmate and almost every package containes the descreption “womens clothing”.

BRA !! I go to bed every night wearing my d cup bra filled with my d cup breast forms....I just love bras and boobs, lol

The very first item I bought was an emerald green silk camisole. That was from a catalog, and I never had to worry about what anyone else thought of me when ordering.
    The first item I bought in a brick and mortar store was a matching black bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret. I remember telling the sales woman there that they were for my girlfriend. I'm sure that she saw right through me. She gave me a very knowing look, and said "you have very nice taste".
    I have never bought anything in person and actually indicated in any way that it was for me. However, I have learned to stop offering up information. The less you say, the less chances for the sales clerk to say or think anything about what you are buying.

The first item I bought was pantyhose. That was many years ago and I still love the feel of stockings and pantyhose (among other items).

Jennifer

Was in the 70s. Shoes and pantyhose. Definitely No internet then. ! Toni G..

Aqua colored Victoria Secret satin pajama set, I was shaking when I walked out of the store.

A black leotard from the Back To School section of a local superstore when I was about fourteen. It took ages to pluck up the courage to pick of off the rack and take it up to the register. I've loved leotards ever since!

Back in the 70s I bought a black lace bra and matching panties at Penny's. I told the SA they were for my wife.

My first purchase was simply a pair of black tights.

crotchless panties

DSCN3106.jpg

It was this dress! I must have been about... 16, 17? I walked into town, into BHS and over to the dresses. I was so incredibly nervous! I didn't go far into the shop before I saw it - I guessed a size and grabbed one then legged it to the counter. I remember I trod on the bottom of it in my hurry because I was just holding it by the hanger like a doofus!

Anyway, I got it home and hid it away then tried it on that night when everyone was asleep. It fit perfectly and is still my absolute favourite dress. It's been with me a long time!

I bought the whole kit at once, but the first to arrive was some beautiful pointed heels. About 4 inches. I miscalculated the size and was a size too big and made them difficult to walk in.

It was thigh highs for me. followed by panties. Then a a skirt and a top.

It is a beautiful dress, Emily.

My first purchase was a pencil skirt and a pair of hold ups.
    I meant to buy a top too, but I lost my nerve.
    (I already had underwear, which I'm embarrassed to admit I had stolen)

Weirdly enough, the first thing I bought for myself were a set of size '8' forms, and size '9' forms over the internet. what size I wanted depended on the outfit.
    Prior to that, I would get a GG friend to do the buy either at a thrift shop for dresses (never underwear or sleep clothing), or over the counter for underwear or sleep clothing at a Big Box Store. She is a size 38 DD bust. I am a 42 and with the forms a D.
    Also I was frequently doing sewing. Making an extra set of Frilly panties just took a bit more time. Also I was making outfits for my wife, two daughters and son.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-09-2018 at 06:47 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Wow a lot of you purchased pantyhose as your first item. Does it have to be a new item purchase. Mine was a competition skaters leotard/dress costume I found it at Goodwill. It was actually one of the girls on my competition team at the rinks. We used to car pool to practice. One day her and her mom picked me up. It was right on top of bag of other cloths next to me in the backseat. I asked what's all this stuff for, Her mom said, I am dropping it off at Goodwill. I always loved those costumes and she was about the same size as me. plus being a fox. I waited a week. found it on the rack and bought it.

Kelsey

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quite forgot I posted this thread. It's been fun catching up on all the recent replies.

Emily that dress is just so you.

I dressed as woman when a boy with mom's stuff but then, married I just for accident start wearing my wife's panties, thing, she knew but not this was part of my cding, neither I knew, but lately I began buying my own panties together with my wife's panties, thongs...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Cecily View Post
    My first purchase was a pair of pantyhose. I almost hyperventilated when the cashier couldn't scan the code on the package & had to ask for a price check over the PA system!!!
    I turned extremely red & I'm certain that she realized the hose were for me. I still get embarrassed when shopping but I think that's part of the thrill.
    Your comment made me remember that I began buying lingerie for my wife. It was a specific store on women's lingerie at the downtown in the city in my country. I used to give long explainations to the SA that were always women. Now I realize that I was preparing myself for later when I began purchasing panties for myself so I didn't have all that thrill you experienced...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Rose View Post
    . . . Snip. . .
    "However, I have learned to stop offering up information. The less you say, the less chances for the sales clerk to say or think anything about what you are buying."
    Very good advise.
    My dad taught me; :"The world loves a good listener" At that time I was a young teen and constantly talked and butted in , and interrupted others.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

My first purchase was little T-Shirt bra from Kmart My moms where why to big and my sister wasn't old enough to have bras yet. I was about 13 at the time. My mom let me stay in the van while she went grocery shopping I ran into Kmart. I remember right after buying it and hiding it in the Mini Van my mom came out with the groceries and then wanted to run into Kmart real quick to get me a new pair of jeans. As we where checking out I was so nervous that the cashier same one I checked out with was going to tell my mom.

I liberated my first bra from the laundry room of my apartment complex. And I think before that I tried some of my mothers stockings which were so thrilling to put on. In fact once in jr high I was home alone on a Saturday so I snuck in and put on a pair of her pantyhose then threw on my jeans and headed into the backyard. While out there one of our new neighbors heard me playing around and decided to introduce herself. I got so nervous as if she could tell what I was wearing under my jeans. But the conversation went on in a normal fashion until she invited me up to her apt to meet her BF. Not to be rude I agreed. I felt so... naughty. Here I was in their apartment and all I could think was how glorious my legs felt.

Having said all that I know I have not properly answered the question of this thread but it was a story I have wanted to tell for a very long time. Really the first thing I bought myself were a pair of 3or4 inch black heels in high school. Purchasing them was not odd as I lived in Hollywood and their were shops on every block running down the boulevard that cater to drag queens and cross dressers. I wonder if they are still there these days.

The heels were for my first Rocky Horror picture show. Which I was going to attend as a Monty Python Lumber Jack. I got the whole outfit, Flannel shirt, Jeans, Plastic Axe, and heels. But sadly when the night came I chickend out and did not wear the heels in front of my friends. 😞

I am pretty sure I still have them. Where is the only question...

About 25 years ago I bought a nice leather skirt for myself, but my sister found it in my chest of drawers so told her it was a surprise gift for her birthday. Still a little upset that she found it but she had no right to go through my things.

Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Banned Read only
    Silver earrings, four 2" chains with stars at end in each ear

My first things were a matching pink bra and panty set and a pink slip and a green silk dress i had to wait for two weeks to get out of layway but wow