Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Panties. Definitely panties.

I vividly remember shopping in DeLand Florida as a young crossdresser, and nervously walking into a department store (can't remember the name), and buying satin panties.

It took years to overcome the nervousness of purchasing clothes. But I have no nervousness anymore.

I am guessing since it was more years ago than I'll admit. A bra from a discount department store. NO questions from anyone but lotsof embarressment for me. But what a rush
    Simple pleasures I love em
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Stockings and garter belt

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    I am guessing since it was more years ago than I'll admit. A bra from a discount department store. NO questions from anyone but lotsof embarressment for me. But what a rush
    Simple pleasures I love em
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecily View Post
    My first purchase was a pair of pantyhose. I almost hyperventilated when the cashier couldn't scan the code on the package & had to ask for a price check over the PA system!!!
    I turned extremely red & I'm certain that she realized the hose were for me. I still get embarrassed when shopping but I think that's part of the thrill.
    I will always be a pantyhose-girl
    First item that I purchased for myself was a black stockings and garter belt. The women SA told me to be careful..

My first purchase was a pair of panties and some thigh hi stockings. It was years later before I began to fully dress.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Pantyhose...and they weren't even that special in hindsight...but I got a massive kick out of the whole thing back then.
    http://www.youtube.com/c/CatchQueen - My YouTube - I post there regularly

This thread really makes my brain throb - where did I get all those clothes!!! First purchase was probably a black pair of tights. First of many, I should say, as it is so hard to find the perfect ones.

Under the cover of Christmas, a wrist cuff. Cheap piece, but its my piece and I love how it makes me feel every time I put it on.

Mine was a pair of suntan Calvin Klein pantyhose.

I would have to say a bra and leggings online from Sears, my first in store purchase was a cute pair of shoes!

Julie Ma'am!
    Probably a dress and maybe some cute panties, It's been so long I can hardly remember.

It was a blue bathing suit from sears. I'd wear it in our pool after my mom and dad went to bed. It got purged years later when I got married the first time.

First thing I bought was a pair of 4" heel sandals. At that time I would wear my wife's clothes but her feet were too small. Eventually, I have bought my own things.

When I was about 17-18 I went to Victoris’s Secret around Christmas and after years of narrowing finally got myself a bra, panty, garter set...and of course some stockings.
    All black and couldn’t wait to wear them!

The first time I actually bought for myself was in preparation for the first time I went "out." I couldn't be passable under the best of circumstances to I wanted to go with something that could at be least marginally considered "unisex." I opted for a skin tight pair of stretch jeans in bright red, a purple satin top, and a pair of high heeled black boots.

A black bra from a charity shop.

The elastic was shot,and it offered no boob support, but my straps were visible under my shirt!

My first crossdressing purchase was a red wig during halloween.

But my first clothing purchase was about a year later. It was a longline bra at a lingerie store. I felt bad lying saying it was a for a girlfriend. And she told me girls my age wouldn't like it. I always wondered if she knew I was buying it for myself. I was planning on buying shoes and a dress or skirt that day but got too nervous after the first store. I haven't purchased anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by Asew View Post
    My first crossdressing purchase was a red wig during halloween.

But my first clothing purchase was about a year later. It was a longline bra at a lingerie store. I felt bad lying saying it was a for a girlfriend. And she told me girls my age wouldn't like it. I always wondered if she knew I was buying it for myself. I was planning on buying shoes and a dress or skirt that day but got too nervous after the first store. I haven't purchased anything since.
    Delectable, smooth, white camiknickers/camisole panties at the US Navy Exchange in West Ruislip, a NW suburb of London, UK. Had many happy times in them and sometimes wore them over a pair of bikini panties. However, the elastic eventually stretched and I was losing weight so they would (blush) fall down from time to time

Gosh.....I have thought quite a bit to remember what that was I am not 100 percent sure but there is a very high chance it was stockings. I can't remember the brand or color or material though.

I've responded to this already but worthy of doing it again for you girls who haven't gone through the entire thread. My first was L'eggs Sheer Energy Suntan and Jet Black control top pantyhose, which I still wear on a daily basis today. Then a teddy and dress at Walmart. Then I found Fredericks of Hollywood for my first wig, 4" pumps, dresses, and long satin gloves. Now I order almost everything from suddenlyfem.com because they make clothes that are designed to fit men's broad shoulders and body structure. Ya, they aren't cheap, but high quality, feel and look great, and easy to work with. Pantyhose are still the core is this girl!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

A full figured bra, control bottom and pantyhose from Jordan Marsh

Pretty Pink Garter Panty and RHT Stockings.
    I was 12 yrs. old, went to the washroom, took off my boy undies and socks then donned my pretty Girly things.

WHAT A RUSH!!

My first purchase was bikini panties from Target. The practical side of me came out. I wasn't sure what style I would like nor the sizing. So I went with plain white panties for my first purchase.

A short black leather skirt.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Full outfit for my first ever time out meeting others like me.red/black floral print shift dress,sparkly cardi and strappy heels.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Having never crossdressed, I recently went looking to buy some shoes that were attractive, comfortable, light and open. I found that men's shoes tended to be heavy, more closed and unattractive. After extensively looking online and in shoe stores I pretty much gave up on the men's shoe search. I realized that what really was trying to find was men's shoes designed like women's shoes. Feeling pretty uncomfortable I decided to look at some of the women's shoes at my local shoe store. I found and bought a few pair of sandals that I liked a lot and began wearing them. They looked so much nicer than the clunky sandals I had been wearing! Based on this success I next I bought a pair of flats.... then nylons.. and then the panties. I'm hooked!