Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mine was a pretty matching bra, panty, camisole, half slip and teddy in peach with cream lace from a discount mall near Chicago called "A Cut Above" and still have them... Luxury!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

The very first thing for me as far as I could remember was a pair of pantyhose from a corner store. The funny part was, not being asked by the Chinese worker but felt like I had to explain I told him I was painting and had to use the pantyhose to strain the paint, he was so nice that he told me to wait and then handed me a bag with about ten pairs of pantyhose telling me that they were from packages that ladies open and don't buy them or from packages that came damaged and he can't sell. I thanked him and had pantyhose for a while. I think about it now and laugh.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 09-04-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Aspiring Member
    My first purchase of women's clothing was probably around 1971, and as best as I can recall I bought lacy panty(ies), garter belt and stockings. I haven't had a garter belt in a long time, and have been thinking about adding it to my wardrobe.
    Michele

The first I remember is a pair of black lace panties. There were other things before that, but they were purged and forgotten long ago.

I bought a pink prom dress for "Halloween" at a garage sale. Then a cute suit and shoes at Salvation Army, Halloween again. Then...a well-padded Vasserette bra at Big Lots, (34-B). The snoopy lady in line behind me said, "I hope that's not for you!" Boldly, I told her I was a crossdresser and it was indeed for me as we walked out of the store. She asked if I was an entertainer or a singer with a stage act.

It was a pair of boots from a thrift store back in 2008 when I was 17 years old and just got the car to myself. The blonde lady that owned the place was really nice and bagged them for me and gave a me a discount, total was on $8.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    A pair of silver glitter sequin platform peep toe pumps. With ankle straps.

Then a navy blue velvet long spaghetti strap column dress with rhinestone straps and a matching bolero jacket.

It has all grown logarithmicly since then.

Such Fun!
    Billie

Skirt and top

Pink fuzzy house slippers.

for me I guess was pantyhose also (way too many years ago) as many have expressed fear and shame top of my feelings then. very long time later (about 6 months ago) 2 panties and my very first ever blouse

Banned Read only
    Pantyhose of course.

I think the first item might have been a amazing pink pushup bra and thong from VS. Unfortunately, the Thong didn't fit at all and soon lost the bra in a mini-purge. After a couple sizing wrong puchases the ones I will remember are the 5 platforms I bought on ebay that fit perfect. They are amazing but super impractical and then a few week later I nailed my size on my first purchase of skinny jeans at Target. I was so happy they fit and felt great.

It would have been in the seventies, and probably was a full slip which I still have.

A modest 19" A-line miniskirt in navy blue with centre box pleats front & back with scarlet reveals. I discovered then that UK size 16 fits me perfectly. I shaved my legs as I had no tights and enjoyed the buzz.

M.

The first items that I purchased that could readily be identified as distinctly female was a few different graphic tees. You can tell because of the cut that they're not mens tee shirts.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wow cool question.....i can remember it was this really cute dark blood red flare mini skirt, and bra set made of pvc that had a matching garter belt. I used to love that little stripper outfit xoxo when i bought it i was like...."Do you have a gift box?? "

Pantyhose, then high heels.
    Sophia.

First it was pantyhose and a nightie, which are the easiest things for a guy to buy, right? I mean, whose SO hasn't asked him to pick up a pair of ph for her? And a lot of men give their ladies lingerie as gifts.

After that there was no stopping me LOL and I'm still buying practically everything in sight.

Mine was a five pack of pastel panties, a pink garter belt, and several pairs of stockings.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

A coral pink slip with black lace round the hem, that first thing gently swishing against my legs set me on the road to where I am now, I will always remember that first feeling as I put it on.

For me it was a matching pink bra and panty set with pink garter belt a white full slip and a nice silk green dress WOW! thanks for making me remember LOL

I bought a dress with a white top and kayki skirt and 3 in machramee sandals from Montgomery Wards that the model was wearing in the catalogue. When I got them I tore out the page and pretended I looked just like her! NOT😒

My first purchase was mail order. I think Roamans had a matched set of bra, panties & garter belt. They came in silver or red; I got the silver ones. But soon after that, I was true to my user name & bought a pink nightgown.

Lacy PJs

a pair of tights - Pretty Poly sheer tights powder blue.

The first thing I bought for myself was pantyhose, Leggs' Sheer Energy.
    Lisa