Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first item of women's clothing you bought for yr self?

First thing was two pair of Legg's pantyhose from Walmart. I was super nervous and used the self checkout. What a rush though. From that point on I was hooked.

A white half slip.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

The first thing I ever bought were a pair of grey boots from Payless.
    "I just want to go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow"
    “This is who I am, right here, right now, all right? All that counts is here and now, and this is me!”

A blouse in the eighties that I still have. It has shoulder pads and has silver and cream stripes in a lovely silky material very Dynasty

I had 24 years old. Yes, it was a long time until I buy my first item... Anyway, it was absolutely ridiculous and totally frustrating for me!

I had left the office where I worked and drove my car till a shopping center big department store to purchase a pantyhose. Then I went to female underwear section and my heart was spanking my chest. I was so nervous to buy the thing and get off of there the faster I could that I didn't pay the proper attention to what I was doing. So basically I picked the first pantyhose I saw, passed in the cashier and vanished. I remember till the day that it was pink and that had the word 'Lolipop' in the package. The 'Lolipop' word should have given to me some clue that I was getting the wrong stuff, but...

When I got in home, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door (at the time I still lived with my parents). I was so anxious that my hands shaked, then I ripped the package just to finally notice that it was a pantyhose for <10 kids! I still remember to have tried to wear it (LoL!) but it even passed beyond my foot!

The next day I just throw it in a dumpster and came back to the same store a bit more relaxed. This time I bought an adult black pantyhose that fitted like a glove!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    So long ago that I no longer remember exactly what. Yet one of my earliest purchases and a favorite was a black leather mini skirt. Yummy.

5"high heel " granny boots"

A bra. Hehe. It was very simple, it was the first time I wore my favorite dress (which I found in a closet and washed it, it fits perfectly on me but probably no longer fits my aunt). Anyways, I wanted to look a bit more feminine, so I bought a bra from a girl who sells underwear to TS people on the internet, so I didn't worry about her reaction. She even helped me determine my size based on my male size. So I bought one with a hit of filling and ended filling it with a pair of socks xD
    -Tamina Purefoy.

"For a star to be born one thing must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So crumble; this is not your destruction, it's your birth."

The first thing I ever bought was a pair of basic panty hose. That was probably 30+ years ago. Back then everything I wore was "borrowed" from GF's or sister. I am 6'4" and I always had to pack myself into their stuff. Was very uncomfortable to wear and therefore very disappointing. I never had the nerve to go out and shop for myself and online shopping didn't exist. I stopped wearing because of this, but still thought about it a lot all these years. Finally... last night.... I got up the nerve to do something about it. I went to the local WM and bought a bra and leggings. I didn't have the nerve to try them on in store. I guessed on the sizing, picked them out, went to self check, and purchased. Wow... my nerves were pumping. I couldn't wait to try them on when I got home. The bra fit GREAT but I was disappointed that the leggings were WAY too big. I can't believe how great of a feeling it was to put on a bra that felt comfortable to me and looked good. Way better then what I used to do. I am so excited about it that today I plan on going out and hitting some second hand stores to see what I may be able to find. Maybe I will even be able to work up the nerve to try on to make sure it fits before I buy. We will see.....

A pair of panties with hearts on them. I was 18 and told the checkout they were for someone special.

I started out wearing my big sisters hand me downs, every thing top to bottom yes everything, did this for so long can't remember first item I bought. Mom did buy me a few things. but I for myself??

I'll never forget that day a pair of shoes bought them at Payless on my way to my girlfriends house it was 15 years ago I spent the next 8 hours feeling crazy and anxious couldn't wait to get home and try them on omg the fear I felt walking into the women's ille and I thought I was gonna pass out as I walked towards the register

fiest thing for me: a white bra and a grape colored nightgown from a discount store (in st louis mo) "Grandpa Pigeons!.....in 1994. I had just returned from a trip to Georiga to visit my brother and his g/ friend, And after having gone almost 2 years with out dressing...... i saw her bra in the bathroom.... and it stirred feelings again! (i had gone so long as i was in college dorm room and was quite busy..

Mine was shoes from payless, I was so nervous that it took two trips before I bought them

@s.e.a.l same place for one trip though but I was out of that store in less then 5 minutes the experience was terrifying I took 10 years until I did it again my sisters had tons of clothes so I survived off them

pantyhose was my first buy

I bought a wig and a sock hop halloween costume at my local K-Mart near where I grew up. I don't typically buy female clothing in a store these days, but that (and one more halloween purchase soon after) were the only times I've ever bought female things in person.

Pantyhose. I bought a few more after that and wore them under my jeans occasionally almost for a year, before I bought any other female item. Next in line were nail polish and high heels.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    4" stillettoes with open sides but with heel cup and ankle strap in shiny black patent look. Tried them on in the shop with my wife for a fancy dress P party (no guessing what I went as).
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pantyhose.

joe boxer string bikini panties 4 pack

Silver Member
    Number 1 first purchase item - stockings and panty hose

Summary (as of 10/18):

Stockings/panty hose/leotards/garter 66
    Panties/girdle/thong 53
    Bra 35
    Heels/boots/slippers 29
    Mini/dress/skirt/hot pants 28
    Lingerie/camisole/baby doll 19
    Blouse/top
    Nightgown 4
    Jeans/pants 3
    Swim suit 3
    Wig 3
    Makeup 2
    Jacket 1
    Costume 1
    Sisters clothes 1

Notes:
    - several purchased items as part of sets (e.g. - bra/panties)
    - several noted more than 1 first purchases (all are included)
    - price and "easy-to-buy" may be a factor with first purchase
    - many remember nervousness and excitement of first purchase
    - some still have first purchases
    - some made first purchase with "for the wife" excuse
    - most did not identify where they made their first purchase
    - most did not identify when they made their first purchase
    - some made first purchase on line
    - several first purchases were wrong size
    - some can't remember

Pantyhose was the only thing I bought for the longest time.
    Then bought a cover-up, scarf, and black heels.

I recently bought a wig, make-up, and gloves. That's when things started getting interesting!

Panties and nylon stockings

had to be high heels