Thread: speaking as man dressed as woman?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Your voice may not always give you away even if it is deep.

A member of my local TG group once asked what my normal voice was like. She was gobsmacked when I told her she had been listening to it for the last year.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Reality Check
    The few times I've had to speak when out as Krisi, I tried to sound feminine. I suspect I sounded more like Michael Jackson than a female.

There is far more than the pitch that's different when a female speaks. For starters, a female will usually use more words than a male to say the same thing. She will speak faster and phrase things differently than a male.

It turns out the boobs and wig are the easy parts of trying to imitate a female. There's much, much more.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post

It turns out the boobs and wig are the easy parts of trying to imitate a female. There's much, much more.
    Ain't that the truth!!