Thread: Casual girl day today

Casual girl day today

Had a nice chat with my 19 year old daughter last night, and she reassured me that she really is perfectly fine with me dressing as Ceera whenever I want to. "Whatever makes you happy is okay with me. And this makes you happy. Have fun with it!" is the gist of what she said. So nice to have the family member who lives with me so solidly supporting my CD/TG needs.

So I dressed this morning, for no particular reason, other than to enjoy myself.

Tucked myself with a thong-type gaff, added hip pads held in place by slip shorts, and a wore nice pair of girly jeans. Chose a white sports bra that I bought last night (while shopping for bras for both of us with my daughter, with me in male mode), with my forms. Experimented with using the sports bra like a pocket bra, since it has pockets for removable bra cups. Mixed results there. It works, but there's no separation in the middle between the cups, so if I move the wrong way the forms can shift position to one side or the other! Oh well. May see if I can fix that later with a row or two of carefully placed stitches, to make it into two distinct pockets. It's still comfy and looks nice as long as I move carefully. Over that I added a soft, half-sleeved white cotton top that I bought last weekend. Knee high trouser stockings and soft cowboy boots with 3 inch heels finished the clothing. Short blond wig, with no makeup or nails or perfume yet this morning, but I did shave carefully.

Went out my front door at about 7:30 AM dressed that way to get my paper off the lawn, but no one was out to see me.

Now I plan to spend the day working from home while dressed. Maybe add some makeup later in the day. Just need to be careful not to slip my voice into girl mode if I have a work-related phone call to attend.

Who knows? Maybe I'll keep it up after work, do my makeup properly, and do a little casual shopping?

Just having fun, feeling self-empowered, and enjoying the freedom to express my feminine side when I want to.
    Last edited by Ceera; 09-08-2015 at 09:23 AM.

You have a good daughter

Hi Ceera
    I have had a similar casual day today, This morning I just popped on black panties, short black skirt and a white cotton top, with some flat pumps to potter about the house. Love it, just wearing some casual old clothes that I don't mind messing up. Mind you I did have to change, to do some painting, for a while, I didn't want paint on any of my fem clothes, not worried with my drab clothes though!.
    Jennie x

Wound up changing back to drab at about 5 PM, after 9 hours en-femme. Needed to get more dirty, sweaty work done around the house, and didn't want to muss up my girly stuff.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its nice just being yourself isn't it?