Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did someone ever scare you away from crossdressing?

When I was little I became very vocal about wanting "girls" toss and clothes. I even wanted to be called by a more gender neutral name. My parents did such a great job raising me that it's taken 18 years to come full circle...

Since rediscovering this side if me, no, I haven't been scared away. I might be singing a different tune when I visit for Christmas though.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."
    Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

I had a very rough exchange with a lady i have know 35 years. She is quite well off, and know i have given much money to help others. This time i was asking her for help. She tore into me about not saving my money. And, then attacked me for buying dresses on ebay! I am low income, and cannot save more than pocket change, and i very seldom buy a cheap used dress on ebay, for a long time. I said, "Have a nice evening.", and hung up on her. I will never call her again, as she is a self righteious, lecturing hypocrite. I did not feel like dressing at all, for a day or two! A bit like Katey, here. If my sister, brothers or dad found out, they would make life far more difficult, than they already do. The church i have been with also would not allow me to attend , if the ministry knew. A few people do know. I have not attended for years now, but do agree with most of the teachings. I think my sister and mom knew about my dressing in their clothes, as a teen, and if she knew i still do, hell would break loose! Even worse is if my older twin brothers found out. Sometimes, i feel like a spy or secret agent, having to keep everthing secret, except on here.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-08-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Yes.

My wife finally had enough of it and explained in many details that if I did not stop, she was going to kill herself.

I believed her, so ... I stopped.

- Suzie

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My mother tried to embarrass me out of crossdressing, kind of a passive-aggressive approach to keep me out of her closet I guess. But it didn't work and threats or something stronger may have helped her cause a bit more. Nothing stopped me, only delayed me from time to time.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Many many people.
    Sophia.

Only myself. When I was younger and DEEPLY closeted, I'd scare myself thinking about the consequences of getting caught. Thankfully with age came wisdom. I no longer worry.

When I was about 5 my sister let me wear her panties. My dad was looking for us and found me. He busted my behind good. Then when I was older, a girlfriend told all my friends. I lost everyone. Not a word of kindness or compassion. Complete shunning. Frankly, I don't want any friends. Just my kids.

Platinum Member
    Hi Aleca,, Nothing will scare me away from dressing, Not even your sister.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife did when she caught me and threatened to leave me so now I'm a secret crossdresser