Thread: Not a pitch fork in sight

Not a pitch fork in sight

Just got back from some grocery shopping at a not all that local grocery store. I didn't notice any double takes or upset looks from the conformity police. Just an older women picking up some items. Had my favorite denim capris (sorry Karren) ballet flats, peasant blouse, simple makeup and a cheap wig.

It does get easier each time I step out the door. Part of the credit must go to all of the brave girls before us who paved a difficult path. The world now knows we exist, even if they are not all pleased. And, as I get older I start caring less and less what others think.

Banned Read only
    I often wonder how Karen is doing, as well as TG Marla and some of the other "handles" who use to post frequently.

Every uneventful outing is a sign than most other people don't care
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Stephanie, I was just thinking of Karren and TG Marla the other day too, and wondering how they are, as we have not heard anything in many moons.

Went out today to shop and lunch. No issues at all. Over the past year or so my confidence has increased trmendously. If someone told me a few years ago I would be sitting at the MAC counter at the local Macy's getting my makeup touched up I would not have thought it possible. The feeling of confidence is awesome. Congratulations

When we first explore out of our homes presenting as a female, we have to many minds. Mind the guys, girls, or our own fears and such. We are looking for those upturned noses and stuff for acceptance or whatever else. As we go out more and become more accustomed to it, we mind less and do our thing as they are doing.
    Just my opinion and observation of my self
    Last edited by Candice June Lee; 09-11-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Silver Member
    Good for you, Christie Ann. I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip. Thank you.

So happy for you ! .It is the brave girls like you that can hopefully change societies thinking
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I often wonder how Karen is doing, as well as TG Marla and some of the other "handles" who use to post frequently.
    Hi Stephanie, TG Marla was last logged in on 08/30/15 and had a birthday in mid June, Her wife is home now and that just about
    put her Crossdressing out of business, she has so many beautiful dresses.

Karren Hutton was last logged in on 04/20/15 , I hope that her medical problems hasn't caught up with her.~~~~~~~~>Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I really think that some minds are being changed. Maybe also many are just becoming complacent and not caring what you wear as long as it doesn't interfere with them. Even though Texas has many CD here I still would not go out but that's just me and the place I'm in. Maybe one day but grateful for those who've paved the path if I chose to.