Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: larger nipples and breasts

larger nipples and breasts

Has anyone had the experience of their nipples getting larger as a result of cross-dressing?
    Second, has anyone also experienced their breasts growing as a result?

I'm not talking about chem/drug=induced gynaecomastia, but like its "just happening".

thanks, Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    I personally havnt noticed any difference in them

O yes. If you wear a bra and a dress your nipples and breasts will get larger, and then your penis and testicles will drop off and a vagina will miraculously appear. It just happens.

Crikey Dawn! I'm stopping now....

Pamela - have you considered you might be putting both the egg and the chicken before the cart in your thought processes...?

If not, I strongly suggest you let the egg, chicken and cart all follow the bolting horse before stepping into the stables and closing the door behind you.

I've been pursuing this passion for 40 years and those aspects of my anatomy really haven't changed at all (for the record) - it is possible you have your causality wires crossed...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

pamela

my wife says that my breasts have definitely gotten larger and is asking how i have done it....i have done nothing and told her that but she does not believe me. i would have to agree with her that the do seem fuller but i have no idea how that is happening. even if it is a slight natural hormonal inbalance, alas, i do they believe they will get much bigger than they currently are. my nipples seem about the same
    jennifer

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    I have Nipple rings, 10 gauge, 7/8 diameter and they have DEVINITLY made my nipples stand out...
    (((( HUGGS )))))
    JoanAz

I've been exercising them to get them bigger and it has worked a little, as my wife has pointed out, (No pun intended) I've also started swimming, and the breast stroke (again no pun intended) has helped, I think.
    Joan your comment made me shudder, but I love your maids outfit.
    Jennie x

Too many visits to the pub?

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Pamela - have you considered you might be putting both the egg and the chicken before the cart in your thought processes...?
    Katey x
    It may be so Katey, however, my nipples are noticeably larger and have changed shape, and it seems my moobs are also bigger (bearing in mind I've lost 16kg this year, it's an odd one). I'm getting comments on them, too (now this i can place down to dresses).

lol re the pub!
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

Banned Read only
    For me it's the other way around. Kinda like "hey, hey, hey look at these, I should get me one of them there bras...and panties...and skinny jeans...and makeup. ..and a purse...and... 😀

Reality Check
    Dawn's post (#3) is a bit sarcastic but it gets to the point. Why (medically) would you think that wearing a dress from time to time (or even all the time) would increase the size of your breasts and/or nipples. Genetic women often wear dresses and it doesn't affect their breast or nipple size. If it did, they would be wearing dresses 100% of the time, even to bed.

If you seriously believe your breasts or nipples are growing, you should mention this to your doctor to find out if it's true and why. You don't have to tell your doctor about the "wearing dresses" thing.

If one is aware of the power of hypnosis (and I've helped a lady increase her cup size from AA to B - and not by getting her pregnant!) then one is aware that the mind and body affect eachother. So I just wondered, I'm not going to go to the dr, but if i did it would be in a dress!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Now that's what I call a thread.

Mind you, I had a very sheltered upbringing.

Pamela, you never cease to amaze me
    I used to have a short attention spa

Reality Check
    I have some waterfront property in Arizona that I am willing to sell ...............................

I've also lost weight recently. However it seems that I'm also have more to work with. Maybe I'm wearing better fitting bras but it does seem I project more when wearing a bra than before.

OTOH, there is some conjecture that reduced testosterone and the associated "male menopause" might be a factor in a person starting to dress. This is also a factor in the onset of gynecomastia.

In other words, dressing and breast development may have a common cause rather than one causing the other.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

If is was a function of Crossdressing ... I would be a 36DDD.

In my dreams .... but I have been taking fem vitamin(like) and I do have a small cleavage ... love that

Pamela, I've dressed for years and pumped a lot of iron to make mine bigger. That worked. I'm a B size and huh, my moobs are no longer looking like male ones and I think it is the estrogen that we ingest over time from the food we eat. Also drinking from plastic bottles will give you pba induced estrogen. There are many things in our environment that is giving us estrogen. So that might be a possibility.
    Part Time Girl

Oh, if only what Dawn said was true

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    O yes. If you wear a bra and a dress your nipples and breasts will get larger, and then your penis and testicles will drop off and a vagina will miraculously appear. It just happens.
    D:

I do hope that you were not inundated with PM's requesting more information. Then again, perhaps you should have been?!?!?!

DeeAnn

I wish that was true but no. I just have slight moobs cause I was kinda chubby in my early teens and they never went away.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pam, At 72 I'm still waiting but no change yet, But I will keep you advised
    of any changes as they occur
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 09-08-2015 at 06:49 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mine have gotten much larger...I bought 10's with the extra nipples lol and I love them
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Well my breasts have definitely gotten larger. By no means do I have large breats (42 A) but 3 years ago I was flat chested.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    What???? This happens?
    And all this time I was worried I was gonna go blind and grow hair on my palms!
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.