Thread: I ran into 3 of my cowoekers while enfemmed

I ran into 3 of my cowoekers while enfemmed

It's a good thing my coworkers are familiar with my crossdressing. While out shopping at Kohls enfemmed, with my wife and daughter last weekend, I ran into 3 of my coworkers. Two of them paid me compliments, and the other guy did not know what to say.
    We had a great time, and I got some nice clothes. I even posted a short clip on youtube with some footage from inside Kohls. The link is in my signature here.

On Tuesday, when heading into my weekly meeting, my boss handed me a purse sized makeup mirror. He said I could use it to check my makeup. Wow, what a nice boss.

Being out at work is not such a bad thing after all.
    My Youtube channel: Maxine CD,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsH...XBIjeAtbhe1uFw
    Follow me on twitter @MaxineCD1

Very nice! I've run into co-workers while out dressed, but none of them recognized me. We maintain a no-fly zone, but that isn't foolproof!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Maxi,

Sounds like a great place and the people you work with, equally so. I like the mirror bit from the boss too. An old mate from Uni messaged saying we should meet for a beer, then came back shortly after with '...or a glass of wine' and a smiley face. Ribbing I can take, as it's all part of life. Insults, a different game.

So glad the Sun is shining on this part of your life.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Platinum Member
    Hi Maxi, I'm so glad that it went well for you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Two out of three ain't bad. Maybe the third guy didn't get the memo. It's also good to hear that you boss is supportive.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've always done my best to avoid seeing or being seen by people I worked with, so it's always good to hear about good experiences like yours. I've been retired for several years and still wouldn't enjoy seeing some of my former co-workers if I was presenting as female. I still have a long way to go I guess, but it looks like you are setting a fine pace for the rest of us. Thanks.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Hooray for you! <grin>

I'm willing to bet that you changed from a friendly, helpful guy to a friendly helpful gal, and your colleagues responded appropriately.

"You get what you give." Funny how that works...

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

That's a very cool story I can understand the boss giving you a makeup mirror with today's companies trying to be so politically correct. Sounds like he is accepting and to prove it thus the gift. I think you must have some very special friends at your work place. I know a lot of workers where I used to work till I retired would have made a wise crack.

I saw in your video, another man looking at some very feminine items, just before you walked through!! I would never have survived well, if i had been found out by most of the rough fellows i have worked with in the past. They would have made my life very difficult, as would my family of origin here. I am temporarily retired at present. And careful to to quite a few towns away to do my outings.