Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel cheated??????

Do you feel cheated??????

Whenever I am partially dressed(bra, panties and pantyhose) I start to get a "cheated" feeling in that why am in a male body when I LOVE becoming feminine. Do you get the same thoughts??????

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

That's a feeling I have had for as long as I can remember. Guess 8 am luck not to have to go through hot flashes and pregnancy.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Platinum Member
    Hi Mollyanne, I don't feel cheated as I have the best of both worlds.

Back and forth from Mr. Macho to a real lady dressed to the nines.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No, I've never felt that I was "cheated".

I'm just a guy who likes to wear woman's clothing.

If you do, perhaps you are leaning towards transition?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I feel LUCKY and definately not cheated because I get to impersonate a woman doing the fun stuff and then go back to being a man. I get to be all dolled up when I choose and then back to my guy life. I have the best of both.

Not cheated, blessed.

Hi Molly
    No I don't feel cheated at all, being in Bra, panties and pantyhose is halfway to being where I want to be. At this stage I am very happy where I am. Just love to dress up.
    Jennie x

Platinum Member
    Not the right choice of words. I wouldn't say cheated. Everybody had 'imperfections' and they make the best of what they have.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    I feel LUCKY and definately not cheated because I get to impersonate a woman doing the fun stuff and then go back to being a man. I get to be all dolled up when I choose and then back to my guy life. I have the best of both.

Not cheated, blessed.
    Really, really perfectly said. I used to have feelings of being cheated but, as part of maturing and shedding off negative stress, those emotions are gone.
    BTW, exactly who or what can you place the blame on for your being cheated? Every effect has to have a cause.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    Nope, not cheated. I think if you took the time to think it through, you would realize that women don't have things any better than men, they just experience different things. Besides, you are what you are and can't realistically change it so it's best to make do with what you have. You can "imitate" a female body when you want to. You can never have one.

So, I get up in the morning and become Krisi or Homer. My choice. And I can change from on to the other during the day.

I wish I had changed the direction my life took years ago as would have loved to live a more fem life on a full time basis. Do I feel cheated, no! I made my choices and accept the direction I chose as am comfortable where I am as a man and as a man who enjoys being a gurl when he can. Oh, if we could only go back.

Not really cheated do I feel from dressing, as I always have that choice of dressing and pretending I am a beautiful gal or some a bum that doesn't want to shave that day. For the last few weeks ( guess it is getting close to hunting season) I haven't really wanted to dress. With the dove flying and so many activities outdoors I love being the male that can get in my camo, not shave, seldom bath and work on my deer blinds or my bow stands and put out the corn. I also have been working and doing some heavy repairs on one of the farm houses and those activities make me feel like the male side. With that been said this past weekend my wife and I went out on a date. I watched her get dressed and as she was slipping on her four inch heels and then as she calls it it dabbing on her makeup I felt a rustling inside. I think it was the inner femme telling me I've been in male mode too long. Not really cheated but that I gotta take a few moments and doll up type thing. I love wearing my skirts and heels and dabbing ( in my case dabbling) on my makeup. My feelings come and go. Think I really as has been stated have the very best of both worlds.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    No, I've never felt that I was "cheated".

I'm just a guy who likes to wear woman's clothing.
    Same Here! Like going to gym and see my muscles grow just as I love to wear a skirt at my free time. My only concern is not to outgrow few cloths articles I have.

I don't feel "cheated" per se...more like stuck in traffic. You know you'll get there, but there's a delay at the moment.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I occasionally feel 'cheated' out of what my life should have been. I was a normal boy until I was molested, and that was key to changing my feeling of what I am. So my whole childhood was from then on based on the idea that I was going to turn into a female when I got to high school age; I would grow breasts like the other girls. I didn't know what a girls genitals looked like or what they were, so I thought that my penis would just disappear and I'd be a girl. So I didn't have a normal male childhood, or a normal female childhood, and through middle school, I wasn't becoming more of boy OR girl. As I got into high school, I still didn't know what I was, so that was ruined too; needless to say, gym class for a physically sexually immature kid was hell. Feeling like a girl, being a boy, never all of either. OH well. Then when I start feeling bad, I just try to think of all the kids who grow up in war zones, without limbs, blind, deaf, girls in those idiotic countries where they're treated like cattle, arranged marriage to old disgusting guys who already have some wives. There's a whole lot of horrible situations that I DON'T have to deal with, so my life's not that bad, I guess.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

yup I feel cheated, but I would rather make margaritas out of these lemons I got than sit around and cry about it
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

No,
    Don't feel cheated. But sometimes I really do feel like I am a female in a male body. I know, I am all mixed up.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Not sure if "cheated" is the best word, but I will say that I have always wished I had been born a girl and I ask myself everyday "why can't I look like that?" when I see a pretty lady in a nice outfit. I just play the hand I've been dealt and try to be the best gal I can be now!

I can't say I have ever felt cheated. I was born a man and love being a man. On top of that, I have a strong calling to dress and feel femme, too. Have to wonder if I was born a girl if I wouldn't be dressing like a guy, too. I chalk it all up to having a very broad gender continuum.

Platinum Member
    Maybe the key is to be either in full guy mode or in full girl mode. I don't bother dressing piecemeal. It's either Stephanie in bra and panty, slip, heels and hosiery, dress, and wig or in guy mode. As in enjoy being a man as well as emulating a woman I do not feel cheated.

I feel absolutely cheated when I see the pretty girls walk by.

I fee cheated when I have to wear a stupid suit, instead if a lovely dress.

am sorry that you fell that way

Every day Mollyanne.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 09-09-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Cheated only in the sense that I can't just slip into a skirt and head to the grocery store unless I completely transform myself. Everyone should be able to wear what they want without fear.