Thread: Chick/Chick Chick/Dude Dude/Dude

Chick/Chick Chick/Dude Dude/Dude

Just a hypothetical here. Suppose you had the opportunity to meet one of your besties here on cd.com. Best is if you're both dolled up, of course, but sometimes life isn't like that. Are you good with meeting if you're both in dude mode? How about if you're dolled up but she's in dude mode, too weird for you? How about if she's dolled up but you're in dude mode, whatcha think? Hugs, Michelle

as i've only been out once on halloween, i'd be ok with me being guy mode and the other in any mode they wanted.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Sure, I could meet with both of us in guy mode or both in femme mode. What I would like is to have a good CDer friend who, on occasion, would be the guy "date" when I am the girl "date", and next time we could reverse the roles. Nothing romantic or sexual, just for fun and feeling of security.

Hi Michelle

I met another forum member to watch a football game. She was dressed and I wasn't. She looked awesome and could pass unless you engaged her in conversation. She was dressed to blend, so nobody paid us any attention. I relaxed and we had a nice, interesting conversation. It wasn't weird at all...though she was surprised how "masculine" I was (which isn't what you want to hear when you are a CD...even though it's the truth.) When her other friend arrived, who was dressed to the nines, the three of us stood out. Make no mistake, the friend was gorgeous and had awesome taste in clothes, but she was dressed for the club or a fancy dinner and we were in a sports bar on a Sunday afternoon. Plus the friend was clearly suffering some massive GD and moving toward transition at 2,000 mph. I guess I was taken aback a bit.

The part that worried me was that as I was sitting with the forum member (who looks like a young attractive woman), was the thought that I was kind of cheating on my wife. I had told my wife I was seeing the game with a guy I knew from work. I felt guilty most of all because I wasn't truthful with her. If I ever go out again to meet somebody from the forum, it will be with my wife, and I'll be up front about it.

Cheers

Gretchen

Been there, done that. Did it in dude mode (both of us), of course girl mode (both of us), girl mode (me) and dude mode (until she changed into girl mode) and I had lunch with all of the Erie Sisters while I was in dude mode and each and every one of them was all dolled up (probably 50 or so of them).
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure I have met a few from here and we have been both guys and both girls just depends.
    Actually done it a few times me as a girl and them as a guy.
    Nothing weird about it.

Aspiring Member
    I could and have handled everything you stated Michelle. It was fun all the way around.

Both were en homme on both occasions when we met.

I'll be doing it tomorrow.
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

I have done it several times, mostly me dressed and the other in male mode. My approach is that I enjoy being with people that I can like and want to see again, i.e. we click well with personalities, approaches to life and other things that help form that basis for a good friendship that will last. I always give everyone a chance, as they also give me a chance to be a good person that could be friendship material.

Reality Check
    I think it would be weird either way.

I think I would prefer to meet as "Jane"... Having never met anyone as her before I think meeting another girl would make the process slightly less terrifying

I have done all of the above. Friends are friends the way I see it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I went to a trans meeting a month or two ago in college for the LGBT society and I went in male mode, everyone else was non binary, there was two AMAB ( assigned male at birth) members there, one had transitioned and the other appeared to be gender fluid to me but presented in male mode, as did I. I must say I felt very out of place not looking like what I was feeling for the setting we were in. I would say the same would apply to me if meeting up with someone here.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Sorry, dude mode does not work for me. And I prefer to meet other cd's in girl mode -if they're in drab they are men to me, and that carries a completely different meaning.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My sole en femme outing to date was facilitated by my dear forum friend, AmyGaleRT. I was not able to arrive dressed, so I was en dude when we first met at the location Amy arranged where I could change, and then deconstruct after our evening out.

i have gone to support meetings in a variety of modes, the most confusing for the facilitator was when i was donning my goatee,
    so if a friend from here i dont see anything weirder about it than being a member here, so Chick/Chick Chick/Dude Dude/Dude, whatever works for the one that wants to meet-up....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

My interaction happened some years ago when a couple of girls I had not seen for even more years came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss in a local beachside kiosk.

I was in drab and they were both hot chicks in bikinis.

The last time I saw them, we were all thinking of transitioning.

They did and I didn't.

Yes I gave them both a big hug and many kisses, we all then left and cried with joy in private on the beach.

No it wasn't weird but an extremely emotional moment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Whatever floats their boat, and however I feel at the time.

Silver Member
    Michelle, where do you ever come up with such good questions

At first, I preferred chick chick or dude dude, but now I am good with any combo. Mostly, being unsure of who I was meeting early on, and still fighting that specter of doubt instilled by years of conventional wisdom (NOT!), I wanted to avoid any uncomfortable expectation (real or imagined) or worry. I.e. I didn't want to give the wrong impression, feel like I was making someone else un comfortable, or be in a situation with certain "expectations"

Now that I have met a number of other crossdressers and transgendered individuals, I have to say that I am quite comfortable and can relate to others on their personality as my primary guide. I guess I am more mature and confident than I used to be.
    Last edited by Meghan4now; 12-08-2015 at 07:30 PM.

I think for first meeting Chick/Chick after would properly anything but me Chick and them Dude. Would just be weird for me on some levels.