Thread: Finally felt the urge

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar

Finally felt the urge

Last night was my first time dressing in at least 6 months. I watched a biopic on Raf Simons at Dior the night before and it stirred the desire in me again to feel pretty. My wife was out last night, and at first when I felt the urge come up to dress, I couldn't be bothered. It seemed such an effort. 10 minutes later I was diving into the bottom drawer and pulling out tights and a dress- god it felt good to wear it again, and instantly I felt myself become more feminine, felt the softness and gentleness, felt how much I enjoy it.

I changed a little while before my wife came home, but into a pair of Goth leggings I bought online in the summer. She seemed fine with that. No idea when the compulsion will come over me again!

Hugs, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It can come in waves for me and the "triggers" are varied and sometimes subtle. But when the feeling is fresh in mind it's so much easier to dive in again.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Nikki,
    Very soon I think.

I hope your wife grows more compassionate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I know how you feel, I went to a company Christmas party and there was another party next to us and there was a women there who looked amazing, dressed to the nines. She kept removing her shoes and her pantyhosed feet were driving me crazy, I couldn't wait to go home and dress, well let's just say that was Friday and opportunity hasn't come yet, but I have a feeling I'm going to feel how you did last night. Thanks for sharing.