Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When I see a hot lady...

Banned Read only

When I see a hot lady...

Hi ladies, i'm gonna thinking in this in the last days a lot!! this question is for all the straight (born male) girls here... also I would like to hear the thoughts of everyone

The issue is... what happen when you see (in life or in pics or video) a real hot lady (GG) with a real hot outfit? you're first thought is: OMG Im gonna be with that girl, or: OMG Im wanna be that lady, or maybe: OMG I really wanna the clothes of that lady on me right now!!

Well, i'm 100% straight, and I can say sometimes I think that I wanna be with that girl and others that I wanna be her, or have their look, it depends the lady, It's rare...

What do you think about it??

for me it is a fantasie.
    first,
    OMGosh I wish I had that figure and I looked like that girl.
    Second,
    I realize I will never be her ... I then settle that I would like to be with her ... but later it ends up I tell them that I love the dress then I am by myself again.
    Happened to my last 2 gf's

cycle goes over and over again.

Banned Read only
    For me I'm happy married and I would have to say there good looking but also some outfits come to mind what would that look like on me and in some occasions I think to myself if I was a women could I pull something off like that kinda makes me try harder to be a try lady fig if ya know what I mean

Banned Read only
    Good topic Ninna and I for one think about it daily! I am 100% hetero (based on my birth gender at least ☺) and I know being very happily married I don't want to be WITH her, knowing I missed the boat to BE her (thinking about it, no regrets at all really, hey I'm still KINDA cute right?)...honestly, I'd like to be her friend...I hope that doesn't sound too weird....second thought, who cares if I sound weird 😄

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hmmm can i say i think ALL those thoughts LOL xoxo

Aspiring Member
    There has always been a part of me that wishes to look like a beautiful girl and dress in beautiful clothes. I can cope and have been coping with that for long enough. Try as I may however, to actually perfectly replicate those looks is an asymptote at best for both face and figure.

Well most of the times it is a thinking pattern like: wow she's stunning, I love her make up/clothes the suit her so so well. Ooee and those heels/dress I would love to try those on.
    Additionally I will complete the thinking pattern with: I would do her in a heartbeat.
    Being hee never comes to mind I'm to realistic for that. And I like being myself.
    do not label me for i am unique

This question always reminds me of the quote that is attributed to Ed Gein:

"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right, the other part was what her head would look like on a stick..."
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Depends on the girl and the outfit.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I suppose it is an odd sort of thing to look at a beautiful woman and think "Oh baby!" at the same time as "I wonder where she got that skirt?" but I can live with it

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Many thoughts ... from oh that bitch ... to how did she get those eyes so right? Nothing, I repeat Nothing is more competitive on this planet than the initial thoughts that roll through your head when you see/meet a real stunner.

all of those things Ninna but also: it depends on the outfit as to whether I'd want it for myself/could pull off wearing it, and as i'm happy married I wouldn't act on the feeling (its another entire thread/thing to talk about the number/% of ladies who are not properly cared for). I don't want to "be" that girl, I do like to admire her, but I must say society often does not like too much jaw-dropping staring! :-))

what I most envy is a nice cleavage, not too big, just right.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Ninna, it probably depends on the girl, the outfit. Lately its been more the outfit than the girl, but who knows why.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Ninna, When a particular lovely lady really catches my eye I like to take in the whole picture then dissect the look
    and make mental notes of her look and the whole outfit that she is wearing.

In my next dressing session I will try to duplicate that look as best as I can.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Now days i wish i could be her full heartly, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

In my younger days, I had all the thoughts you expressed Ninna. Depended on the day, and my mood at the time.

Nowadays, my thoughts are more along the lines of "Wow...good for her. You got it all girl, go for it and enjoy."

Karen

I still start with the "wow that is a good looking girl". Although, this may come with years of training.

Then I usually take note of the outfit. Lately, I have been analyzing the style and make up as I try to learn.

Lastly, I have the jealousy thing. As in, "Why do they get to wear such wonderful things and we are drab "

I kind of tend to think all three myself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I know for me I usually think I would love to look that good in my clothes. For me I think it is mostly about the look and feel of how the clothes are. I also pay attention to the makeup and wonder could I ever do that look

First, there is no way i could be with any lady i see. Second, i want to imitate her look! Gabby, I so agree. Sometimes envy and jealousy, some resentment, that we guys are not allowed to do what they do, without negative reactions,.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-10-2015 at 11:40 AM.

I agree with several of the others here. First thought is always "wow, she looks great"! Which is almost always followed by "I wonder where she got that dress and if they have it in my size"? I take a mental snapshot of her look and try my hardest to recreate it in the future. It's great to be able to appreciate female beauty from two perspectives!

<3 Lauren

my thoughts.........totally envious....................Debra

If I see a really, physically attractive woman out and and about my first thoughts come from my hetero boy side which are, "wow, I'd really love to be naked with her for a couple of hours." My married side then justifies looking by thinking, "just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu."

Then when the pig in me (in other words the boy) gets hold of himself and start thinking from the female side of me... depending on the outfit and how it accentuates her figure I think, "that skinny bitch. Why can't I have curves like that."

Ending with, "God, she is beautiful. I wonder how she did her makeup. I'd love to look like her for a couple of hours."
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I always wonder how I would look in her outfit, which is usually what attracts me to her in the first place

Usually it starts with the desire to wear the outfit, then comes the envy of not having the right shape to fill out said outfit and lastly there is lusting after the woman herself, which doesn't happen very often.

Jessie~☆
    Last edited by Jessie James; 09-10-2015 at 05:17 PM.