Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When I see a hot lady...

Stage 1) WOW She is hot, but we are in a supermarket or something and she is minding her own business so that's not going to happen. Don't want to come across as a creep.
    Stage 2) I love the outfit.. I think that's why I am attracted to her. I am now jealous and hate her and only want what she has.
    Stage 3) Trying to look at the outfit but not make it look like I am looking at her body in a creepy way. Because when ever I do this they have some psyche way of knowing they are being checked out.
    Stage 4) I want to know where she got them from and buy them and ware them myself. Like now.
    Stage 5) Thinking about her and that body that I do not have.
    Stage 6) Looking at online woman's clothing stores trying to find a similar style / body.

Aspiring Member
    Number one, I'd like to be with that girl.
    Number two, I'd like to wear that girls clothes.
    Number three, I'd like to be that girl.

I'm old, so I know there's not much I could do with a hot young woman anyway. I have begun actually mentally evaluating a woman's look, how she presents herself more so than how hot she is or what she's specifically wearing. I really don't get clothes envy with regard to what a woman is wearing, but I do get clothes envy when shopping and seeing a pretty dress just calling my name.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Also wanted to say the term "drab" can go both ways. Its not like I want to dress like every woman I see.

I mostly would love to have her body but i also would totally be attracted to her. I would envy her clothes but if i had her body they wouldnt matter cause id have plenty of options.

In % terms I would say 75% of me would want to be that girl, 20% to be with that girl and the last 5% the have the clothes.

When I see a pretty girl I get a crush... When I see a "hot" girl I imagine being her. Hmm... I'll have to bring this up with my shrink .

it really depends how far into the fog I am, if I'm neutral it ranges from wow I wanna jump bones with her to just wow. If I'm waxing feminine It can result in me admiring their look or envying their look. Though they always look baffled when I complement them on their make up or jewelry or even their cloths
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

For me it's a mix of feelings, just as the pleasures of dressing up were a mix of feelings for me. My pleasure as a CD was in becoming the kind of woman I would most desire, and then acting in the ways that I would want to act toward me. The male me always loved the way the female me turned the male me on, and the way she obviously wanted to satisfy the male me sexually. And then the two of us would have a wonderful time together. Likewise, when I see a really hot woman, the pleasure of that experience includes just seeing that luscious body and the wonderful way she is displaying it (and I imagine, whether it's true or not, that she is displaying it that way for men like me), and at the same time, I imagine myself having that body, and wearing those clothes, and walking the way she is walking, and making me feel what I'm feeling when I look at her. All fantasy at this point, but pleasurable nonetheless.

It very much depends on the mood I'm in Ninna. When I'm out with friends in male mode I can pretty easily switch off my feminine side so when I see a hot lady I always just want to be with her. But other times when I'm feeling feminine I like to go out into town on my own and watch the ladies to look how they walk, how they act, how they are dressed etc. And yes then I often think how it would be like to actually be a real woman or how that particular dress I saw would look on me. But yesterday for instance it was a mix of feelings. I was at a wedding where I saw lots of pretty women all dressed up beautifully and I wanted the whole package. Be with them, be like them and most of all dress like them. A bit greedy perhaps?
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 09-11-2015 at 02:01 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

I don't have different modes, my eyes and interest are directed towards any attractive woman.

However, I definitely judge her on her outfit and style.
    Just Roll With It

I fantasize that I could be her twin lesbian partner

Hmmm I guess it goes like this..I know shes checking me out .and I know she is thinking my goodness that is one hot sexy women there and she is envying me .Even thow she knows im a man... ohhh ooops its suppose to be what I think..lol well probably how she is dressed and that I want to look like her and then be with her..

Ninna,
    I see a beautiful woman like that and I want to be her. Can't help the thoughts. And I am 100% straight too. Just wish that I had a girlfriend in my life that would enjoy it too, miss that so bad.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Attracted to her yes .Do i want be her no .I just want to look as good as she does in that outfit
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

A real ADD moment: She's hot . . . nice dress . . . if only i were younger and . . . love those shoes . . . looks like she was poured into that outfit . . . that has to be a professional makeup job . . . love to lay my head between those and go . . . OMG, is that a Coach . . .

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Like others have said depends on the day. I try to take note of everything makeup, clothes, shoes, personality, and of course the girl herself.

In a very deep closet but I'm opening the door a little to see a new world
    When I see an attractive GG my thought process seems to go along the following lines, firstly the man in me thinks wow she's really sexy then I think I want to wear what your wearing in a vain attempt to look as good as that. Then I start to break down her look what she's wearing how she wears it, hair, makeup, shoes, etc... And hopefully use it to make myself more femmine. A three point process really I suppose.
    1. Attraction/lust
    2. Envy
    3. Learning
    I've also noticed that to some extent I'm doing this with other CDs aswel
    xxx
    Last edited by Melanie 0339; 09-12-2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Added more info

Aspiring Member
    I look at the girl's outfit and note how they dress, from accessories to makeup. From there I use that to improve myself as Wendy.

Well I don't want to be with the lady, because I already have the best one. I don't want to be that lady, because, then I wouldn't have the great woman I have now. But, oh yes I do fantasize for the clothes she's wearing. My wife and I always laugh about that. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

All of the above. First I want to be with her. Followed by I wonder what I would look like? Then from the dungeons of my brain. How it would be to be Her!

Aspiring Member
    When I started grad school, my Dad told me that I would meet some people who were way out of my league intellectually. Everyone in grad school will have that experience. He advised not to compete with them, but to learn from them. The same advice applies here. I cannot compete femme on femme with a hot chick in a killer outfit, but I can learn from her and look better my next time out.

My initial thought Is usually I want to be with that girl but quickly turns to wanting to be. Gosh I wish I could be petite!!! It's funny because all my friends are tiny and are always like I wish I could be big.. Grass is always greener..

It really depends on my mood, and which side of me is in charge at the time. For me, it's hard to come off casual when you're checking someone out for their look, and not their looks
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

loves shoe shopping
    I always see the hot girl first before I see her outfit. The outfit doesn't really matter if the girl doesn't have the looks to match.