Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When I see a hot lady...

that depends - what is she wearing, and is it my size?

I want to be her!

Somehow I do not get attracted to a hot girl. But a hot cross-dresser or a transgender woman,it's a different matter. First thing I check out my physique and compare to her. If comparable then I fantasise to be with her wearing same type of outfit. I fantasise on guys wearing saree

I'm usually more attracted to the clothes women wear. If I see a girl in a dress I'll look. Dress and heels, I keep glancing. Dress heels and nylons, I can't stop staring. I'm a 1000% straight guy. But dang, I just love feminine clothing.

Oh how I wish I had the cloths with the boobs and the butt to go with it.

Usually, just stunned admiration.
    "A thing of beauty is a joy forever."
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I want to be the hot lady but still have my brain and thoughts.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

trying to let it out. Veronica putters's Avatar
    If i see a good looking women and she has on a nice outfit i often think i would love to be her.. at the same time i want to put on her clothing... if i could dress 24/7 then i would

Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    I want to be the hot lady but still have my brain and thoughts.
    I would also!

It's all about the look - the clothes, the shoes, the accessories, the style, the hair and make-up, the walk. This is a limitless preoccupation of mine. Occasionally I'll find a woman to be sexually attractive, but then it's less about the look and more about her aura. Confession - usually it's just envy!

Oh my Ninna, Yeah well I've been with and have seen many beautiful women. They way they walk in the heels with that short skirt and a nice blouse. Ewe la la. I do want to emulate them and they sure are role models.
    Part Time Girl

Depends on the woman and the outfit she's wearing. If the woman is petite or very curvy, I tend to focus on her as I could never wear her outfits but if it's a taller girl closer to my height then I'm usually more focused on her outfit and will usually start daydreaming about what I'd look like wearing her outfit

All 3 for me!!

When I see a woman or hot lady in a outfit that I really like the first thing I like to think about is how amazing that outfit would look like on me and I just can't get how it hugs her body and wondering how that would fit me. I am not attracted to women sexually so I can't say that I want to have sex with her but I am envious of the things that she has that I don't like breasts and her genitalia but no sexual feelings at all.

As the s.o. to a cd it is nice to know he is checking out her clothes and not her...and if he is i dont know it. ...lol.

Depends..

If she is Haut and confident.. dominant even, i would wonder how i should dress for her, or what she would insist i wear. A dizzy trip to fantasy land.

Or sometimes it is OMG where did you buy THAT, i would feel so yummy in that dress/heels/lingerie.

Best of all is that woman who has hit a perfect moment. Like everybody else for a block you just stare and bask in her radiant beauty, without wanting.

At times I will admire an outfit a woman has on, and it has nothing to do with whether she is beautiful or not. It is all about the clothes.

Banned Read only
    As an elder I see many young women that do nothing for me. At best I see them as cute. I see many women whose ensembles are terrific. I'd say, if I were not married to the woman of my life, women in their forties are the most attractive. Many exhibit an air of maturity and confidence. Yes, I do see many outfits those women are wearing that I would love to try on. One of the reasons I love to watch "Wheel of Fortune" is Vanna White. She is 58 years young. When the show does flash backs to prior years and I compare her looks now to then, I will definitely take now. I like the challenge of the show, but, I really love watching Vanna turn those letters. It's a nightly fashion show. I almost love watching the women who give the weather forecasts. I don't know if there is some plot out there or competition among the television stations, but, it seems most of the women wear more form fitting dresses than most, and, have very nice figures.

PS: I wish those who post pictures on the forum would clearly state where they bought their dress/skirt/blouse, and, the brand/manufacturer. Sometimes I'd really love locating some of the dresses I see on this forum.

No doubt, the first thing I think is "I want those clothes on me"

Banned Read only

Red face

I MEET HER,I date her then secretly try on her oufits when she is sleep our leaves me alone in her room.

cause I am BAD LIKE THAT!
    Last edited by chinabrown; 09-24-2015 at 11:39 PM.

I am attracted but I often think of myself in her clothes. Just last week I saw a beautiful woman in a jeans skirt and absolute killer boots, and I saw myself in that outfit. So that took precedence.

Aspiring Member
    I wish I could look like that
    I wish I had her boobs
    I wish I could wear that short skirt
    She is soooooo beautiful

I agree with most of you, sometimes I want to "Do" her, but other times I want to "Be" her... and yes, I always wonder how I would look in an outfit like hers....
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Quote Originally Posted by Jan_Muller View Post
    ... the first thing I think is "I want those clothes on me"
    Well, kind of similar for me, except there are two thoughts: one is "I want those clothes on me", and the other is "I want to have that body to put some clothes like that on."

I think all of those thoughts too but mostly......I'd like to be her.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews