Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lust at the Trans Center

Quote Originally Posted by Aleca View Post
    I actually need to be more concerned of me trying not to hit on them. .
    You guys seemed to have missed this.

I understand that most CD's are deeply closeted so let me just put something on the record. THESE CENTERS ARE NOT SEXUALLY CHARGED.

What is a lot more likely is that there are a few younger gals there that are cute as hell, and Ms Aleca finds herself attracted to them. I'm reminded of an incident a couple of years ago when I agreed to meet a CD from this forum and it raised a bunch of CD eyebrows because the CD's wife was also a member and a couple of CD's sent the wife PM's saying that I was up to no good. It was quite the mini scandal that I met this CD for a beer on my way home from work one day.

Let me tell you what it looked like from my side; I met a dude who CD's for a beer on my way home from work one day. That's about the same amount of sex that's going on at Aleca's Trans Center.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Perhaps if you spent some of those 30 hours with your wife, it would be easier.
    Your comment is well taken. You might be jealous because I have been able to get out of the closet this much. My wife has been out of town three months and that will make anyone, even you, hungry for intimacy.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleca View Post
    ... or you were the cheatee in the situation, of which there was probably a problem on your end of the relationship as to justify why things fell apart. ...
    Do you read your own posts? So you are the "cheater" and your wife is the "cheatee" so, by the transitive property from your own writing, there is a problem in your relationship. And to that I can only comment: Duh!

Maybe somebody ought to close this thread????? Seems like its getting a little catty in here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Do you read your own posts? So you are the "cheater" and your wife is the "cheatee" so, by the transitive property from your own writing, there is a problem in your relationship. And to that I can only comment: Duh!
    Well, usually it takes one to know one, meaning you've probably been through something similar. For why else would you complain? My apologies if I raised some ptsd issues.

Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    Maybe somebody ought to close this thread????? Seems like its getting a little catty in here...
    You're right.

Well I was just going to pointedly remind folk of their manners but given the OP's agreement that we're nudging closure, I'll just call time on it...

Thread closed.

Katey