Thread: Lust at the Trans Center

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lust at the Trans Center

I was originally going to title my thread, "A Day in the Life at the Trans Center but this became the bigger issue and conern, lusting towards other transgender woman and crossdressers in our local resource center. I mean, don't get me wrong, to have a safe place to be out 30 hours per week is wonderful but the chance and fear of having an extramarital affair is very high. I love my wife and don't want to deal with the guilt of having a relationship behind her back so that's something to be much on guard for. Especially tough when you suddenly find people like myself, think like myself. There's an enormous amount of love in the place and hard not to lust. I may end up having to dress down and just make sure I'm up front with the ladies that I'm married. Difficult when your so called safe place contains this.
    Updating this a few days later for all you with sarcasm in your responses. My wife has also been out of town three months and that will make anyone, even you, crave intimacy after 12 weeks apart. I've also been in the place a couple more times and know I'm not going to hit on anyone, as I've settled down. Most are half my age, have a partner and I am 53 and ugly and don't have to worry about anyone hitting on me. I'm just there because I need friends, like minds and something to do. So we hang out. watch tv, play board games. If you still have a rant, go ahead, as I probably won't read through it all. What knowledge I do take from this post is a reminder that social media is just that, a place to complain. Nothing sets people off more when a comment becomes a form of PTSD to someone else, where the self was violated upon.
    Last edited by Aleca; 09-12-2015 at 02:53 PM.