Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you pretty?

Pretty is pretty important to me personally. But I do accept there are limitations to our born body composition. The aim however is to always look and feel as femme as can be. That you for the terminology btw, pretty is such an elegant way to view ones self.

I do feel that I am quite pretty ( for an older girl) when I am dressed and I receive lots of comments on my photos that indicate I am not deluding myself. For me it is a major factor in the pleasure I feel from CDing and am extremely grateful that I am able to be attractive. I am sure I would still love dressing if I didn't look as good but being pretty makes it incredibly enjoyable for me.

I don't know... I definitely feel pretty. My wife tells me I am... But, she's my wife and she would never tell me otherwise. Of course I always see the parts that look too masculine. And sometimes I feel like I have on way too much makeup. People who've seen photos always say I'm pretty and they always think I'm wayyyy younger than I actually am. But, sometimes the camera is my best friend. In reality... I just don't know.

When I was younger I was, kind of, now that I'm getting a little older not so sure. Although when I have full makeup and a wig on I sure feel pretty!

Hope you gurls like it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer B View Post
    It depends on how much I've had to drink. The more I drink the prettier I look in the mirror.
    This is very true and I agree
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I'd say yes but nothing that turns heads. Certainly better looking as a woman if for no other reason the hair.

For the most part I think that "pretty" men make the prettiest crossdressers.

I thing I a fairly pretty for my age when I've got makeup on

Darned right I am. The guy looking at the girl in the mirror says so. Well, he doesn't really say anything, but his approval indicator lets her know.

Platinum Member
    I'm in my late sixties and six foot even and 200 pounds with a male face. Am I pretty? No! That's the reason I choose not to mingle with the masses. As an in-home dresser I do not get too close to mirrors. With no real way to gauge my height in a full length mirror I do look the part from afar. I do go for evening strolls, especially when there is light rain. An umbrella is great for hiding my masculine face and somewhat obscures my six foot height.

Women still think I am handsome or attractive. My height still comes in handy for that. And, unlike many of my peers in my age group I am not sloppy overweight. When en femme I'm a 42C-38-40 woman, which is probably OK for a mature woman these days, except for the height.

green eyes, soft skin, long curly black hair, full pouty lips......oh yeah, i'm so pretty it hurts. Just gotta lose some flab and watch out.
    well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

30+ years ago I was.... "well proportioned". At 6ft tall, 115 pounds of 36.27.33 I didn't look half bad. Most people said I had two looks; pretty and beautiful. I sometimes think that may have been part of the reason my wife wanted me to transition back. I got more looks and cat-calls than she did. Six foot tall girls just attract attention. Did I enjoy it?....yeeesss....

Today?....why do you think my avatar is my rear.....

I never considered myself pretty while dressed until a recent trip to the mall where a complete female stranger told me that i was beautiful. That blew me away. Theres a thread on it but i dont know how to link it here.
    So am I pretty? Hell yes! Lol

I don't think so, because I never fancied big women, but some women have been complimentary.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    I used to pull off pretty and sexy and hot and what not . Today no way .

Just a hot mess on high heels .

Kind of like a car that looks good at 50 feet until you get up to it .

Kind of like driving out west and happen upon the Rockies , just keeps getting bigger and bigger .

I think pretty is in the eye of the beholder. I do try to pass and do look pretty some of the times. I do get maamed a lot and was told I was beautiful at the Austin pride. However, I do feel a bit self conscious as I know I'm a male. But why can't we all be pretty in our own way.
    Part Time Girl

I know it would be important to me to look beautiful.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am NOT.

Which is why I only post pics of Sherry. Who is a total BABE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Are we not differentiating between pretty and convincing? There are countless women who are not, in the conventional sense, pretty but are 100% female looking.
    For me, authenticity is what matters. I want to look as near as possible to a conventional woman even if that means looking plain - although I certainly don’t want to look ugly! If I can achieve a modicum of prettiness then that’s a bonus.