It's pretty boring for me. I work with mostly men, doing shipping and receiving, and dealing with production. Everyone in our department is supposed to wear the company shirt. In shipping, you're expected to wear long pants, except for Saturdays. A lot of the guys on the production floor wear shorts and lab coats, maybe with a ball cap. It is California after all.

Upstairs it's office casual. A few of the older women wear a dress and heels on occasion, but never with nylons. For shame. The only one I ever see in nylons is a woman on her 60s, but she just wears them under her pants suit. But, she is cool as hell and tough as nails, and not afraid to put some puffed up big-wig in his place. Awesome lady.

The only woman I ever saw at my workplace in the last year or so with a nice dress and nylons was a visitor, from Asia? India? Malaysia? Singapore? one of those places. I'm guessing. I didn't ask her. I wanted to though. I wanted to compliment her on how nice she looked in her blue dress. My boss would probably have been like, "Hey, you can't do that! But.....right on! High Five!"

Back in the 80s, every workplace I knew looked like a different planet compared to now as far as how the women dressed.