Thread: Need help please - some questions

Need help please - some questions

So hello first of all. Im 22 years old and im living in germany. Im still living at home since i cant afford myself a own apartment. I cant crossdress at home, my family wouldnt accept and understand this. Last week i tried the panties and other stuff from a good friend of mine it was amazing. Now i want more. I ordered a few things, leggings and such, now theyve arrived but i dont know where to put them on and where to hide them. I didnt think about that. How did you guys do it when you were in my age? I really want this so hard but i cant this is so unfair i hate this.-.- I hate society that they set the standard for all we do why is it wrong for me to wear leggings if i want to i mean wtf is wrong with this retarded world like seriously -.-

Banned Read only
    Deep breath hon, you're not alone! As for hidding, back in the day so to speak, I would find a small hole under the staircase in the house and stuff things in there or even in a plastic bag hidden outside worked. As for dressing though, I was on my own full on at 19 so I can't offer much advice on that front but hold in there, there are a lot of girls here that will offer more advice for sure!

I don't think my post went through, sorry if this is a double. I feel for you... I am forced to hide from my SO. Anyways, as far as hiding, I usually go for simple plain sight stuff. For instance.. an old shoebox in closet shelf, or perhaps stuffed into an old hollow speaker. Play an instrument? Stuff stuff in an instrument case. There are tons of ways to keep under wraps for that stuff. I've even put clothes inside of clothes and folded/layer normally in the bottom of a drawer. Really I feel for you, sorry it has to be this way. Best of luck *hugs*

I was lucky, my room was a large basement with lots of disorganized clutter and junk and boxes so hiding was easy. Back then i also smoked a lot of pot etc so learning to stash came pretty quickly. If you have a bedroom closet then you can stuff smaller items into pockets and sandwich the jacket so it blends in and takes effort to snoop through. Having extra clutter around gives you camouflage as well as more hiding options but if your area is usually tidy then adding too much clutter to quickly can draw suspicion to a change in behaviour. Also, ensure that you do your own laundry, clean your own room etc as this gives parents less oppertunity to accidentally discover things. If you have dressers that have a hollow underneath then you can lift the dresser, put something under it and set it back down. If you have siblings or nosey friends that come over thats something to be mindful of also. Night time in your room sounds like the best of your limited options for dressing but i dont know what its like in your house so im just guessing. Create some quick stashes in case you're using your items and you hear someone come home or coming up/down to your room etc and you have to hide stuff quick. Once they have left you alone again you can stash it back in its more long term place, and if you get caught hiding something in your quick stash because you didnt have enough time then at least you didnt give away your main stash spot. I hope some of this helps, let me know if you want anymore specific info. Oh yah, since i have snooping young kids on the weekends, i bought an old locking trunk and a lock for it to store my stuff in, then i just put some other clutter on it to blend it in. Even my SO didnt even notice it let alone find what was in it untill i came out to her earlier this year.

search the site for "stash" - the word used here to describe where and how CD'ers hide their clothes.
    xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Silver Member
    You're in that horrible place I've been in and it's tougher than tough, I went for the clothes hidden under drawers in the space between bottom drawer and floor, take the drawer out, fold clothes and sit them on something to protect them, then drawer back in, also we had a lift and I'd put some things in there too
    I only dressed back then when I knew everyone was out for a while, did this for many many years
    I feel for you, but you'll find your places and your ways and you'll learn to be careful, but the draw of dressing is likely to be strong - good luck and keep coming back

I just had a bag at the back of my wardrobe, when I was at home or in barraks
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz