Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Painted nails while in boy mode?

Banned Read only
    Only my toenails!! hihihi

I've been openly painting my toes for about two years now. I've had only a handful of comments, but all have been positive or neutral, with only the occasional double take or raised eyebrow. I've done everything from black to fuchsia in sandals.

well even if i'm wrong, you know i'm right

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    My toes are painted all the time. Due to my career finger nails would be chipped and tore up. Love painting my toes in front of my wife she laughs.
    cassandra*:cheers

That's so awesome. I'm super jealous. I think I'd be a lot happier if I didn't have to hide my nails.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyVanessa View Post
    I'm in boy mode at work, and I get a lot of compliments on my painting nails.
    Today I have them alternated blue and lilac.

Amy- where do you work, may i ask? Any chance of pix of you nails as described? I'm asking because i think this is wild that you can do this in boy mode... any other details? Thanks!

-Kristin
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-19-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote box

Almost always have my toenails polished but they are not on display.
    OPI Matte Nail Envy on my fingers. No comments so far. Maybe they notice though.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Rock on Alex! Good for you girl!

My toes are always professionally pedicured and on display in women's sandals in male mode whenever I am not at work. I only wear a only wear a fiery bright red or hot pink because those colors are much more feminine than blue or black. I get a lot of complements from women on my nail polish and sandals, while men notice but ignore. I'm sure that when anyone sees my bright red toenails in women's sandals, they immediately know that I am playing for the girls team.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Just my toe nails! I've seen guys (probably CDs) with painted nails and didn't think much of it, kinda like seeing a guy with earrings

trying to let it out. Veronica putters's Avatar
    I love painting my nails i just did my toe nails a nice one its called Russian red... i would love to do my hands but i live around people who are not open to this stuff...

GG Suporter

High School Nails

I have a friend who is a high school English teacher. She tells me that it is starting to be fairly common for the boys to have their nails painted with polish. It first started when Goth was in, now it is almost every color, design and shade. Some even have nice oval or square nails and they are also getting acrylic nails.

I have my toes painted all the times and wear sandals, mens and woman's and enjoy going out every day and anywhere. Yes people notice but iv only received compliments. Just be who you want to be.

I have my toes done but always have to remove polish from fingers to hide it I hate hidein them. Wish I could go to a nail bar and get acrylics xxx Jessica xxx

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I've been doing my toes for several years now. I just got up the nerve to get a professional pedi. What a treat! It was interesting to see how the other women getting their nails done in the room reacted to the tech painting my toes neon orange....no reaction at all! It was like I was just another pair of feet. Now I need to get up the nerve to display them all Summer...maybe next year...
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

When I am going to get a makeover I stop on my way and get my nails polished (fingers and toes). Sometimes I will make a stop or two in between. Noone has ever said anything negative and there have been many positive comments. What they say after I've left is another matter, however.

I've had my nails done for the last 5 days. Three of those days I was out in the afternoon and evening as Ceera, and today at home I was Ceera all day, until 5 PM or so. But the rest of the time I was 'a guy with his nails done'. The only comment I received in guy mode was a twenty-something female cashier at my local grocery store who asked if those were my real nails. I told her the type of false nails I was wearing, and we chatted about problems with doing nails for a couple minutes like a couple of girls. No issues. She liked the fact that I had my nails done in a nice French Cut and polished.

For only the second time

This passed weekend I painted both finger and toenails for the second time ever. Red with glitter and I was in heaven. I could not stop looking and come mid Sunday removed it from the fingernails, but the toenails I left. I'm not sure if it's b/c it was a new experience for me or what. I always equate it with a very polished look and sex appeal.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

My toes are painted all the time. I usually change the colour every Friday night or Saturday morning. But, only my wife knows. And my fingernails... well, I would love to keep them done up all the time, I just don't think I could. I'm an electrician, and my co-workers are the worst bunch of rednecks I've ever seen. They'd crucify me. I've heard the way they talk about gays, lesbians, women, anyone who is not cookie-cutter 'normal'. I have two piercings in my left ear and I wear them on weekends. I forgot to take them out one Monday, and you should have heard the goings-on! I mean seriously. You'd think we were back in the 1940s or something. It's just not worth the aggravation for me... I just laugh to myself though, because there are a few of them that I know would be all over me, if they saw me en femme. There's a couple that think they're real Casa Novas. Lol (rolls eyes).
    Last edited by Paula J; 09-22-2015 at 11:33 AM.

I have had my toes painted for about two months now. I do ware sandles when I walk my dog, I'm not comfertable enough to go out everywhere with them showing yet. I did have my fingers pained once and went to the laundromat. It felt weird and I was worried about people reacting poorly. I don't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.

My toenails are not painted during the summer as I sometimes go to the pool with my daughters and granddaughters. However, with the fall season I just went to a nail salon and had my toes done. I love how they look. I go to the same salon so the girls working in there are used to me now and I'm quite comfortable. I have had my fingernails done for special occasions but have to unfortunately remove the polish by the next day. I love red polish.

Can't paint my toenails right now because of some weirdness on my nail bed, yuck! I have been out lots of times en homme with my fingernails fully done or (like right now) ragged/chipped off color because sometimes work/life gets in the way of being pretty, you know?

Where is my ship, so that I may sit on the deck all day tanning and enjoying my pretty nails?!