Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominant or Submissive ?

as a human you have both and neither available. I prefer to match who i am with, i don't like dominating and i don't like submitting. In the wider social context, the world's problems are wrapped up in a bigger "game" of sub and dom, crime and punishment etc. this forum meekly follows those rules for example.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Both for sure.

I'm a switch. I can be dominant or submissive depending on the situation.

Submissive when dressed. Not particularly dominant when in male mode and I avoid groups of loud hyper-masculine men. All of my male friends tend to be quiet types and not aggresive.

Dominant. Definitely. My femme persona is inspired by Artemis from greek mythology, so I follow that line. As a male I mostly spend ny time with women and I have always been a sensitive guy, but when in bed I totally change.
    -Tamina Purefoy.

"For a star to be born one thing must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So crumble; this is not your destruction, it's your birth."

I live in the grey zone in between dominant and submissive. I find that allowing my SO to steer the direction makes life more interesting for both of us.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm more dom, but play the sub during play time.

Carla-love your responses...seem to think the way I do quite a bit. Don't know if really are from Area 51 but hope to meet some day. Not being weird, just that I seem to identify with lots of stuff.

Re OP's question...I 'need' to be dominant at work, and suppose I'm modestly so just in regular drab. I love being feminine and being 'led' a little...

Definitely a submissive girl

In my natural state I am dominant. But when en-femme I like to think that I am submissive. There are two different persons inside me I think! However, I don't have a double personality. Luciana is (and always was) a fantasy character living inside myself. But as any character, she has her own particular traces!

I'm shy and submissive whether dressed or not.

I used to be very dominate before I realized or came to term with being Transgender and now that I am dealing with these feelings of wanting to be a woman I totally do not ever want to be dominate at all ever again and want to be totally submissive and passive.

I enjoy being submissive all the time and treated with sensitive . My wife allows me wear a dress and panties and tells me i look pretty . I enjoy her being in charge even dressed as a male as I am more fem than masculine.

OK, so here is a curve ball to most of the replies made to this point. I have been submissive most of my life in drab. I have experienced the BDSM scene, And enjoyed it, made some lifelong friends. I was recently chatting with one our friends, she knows of my desires to express myself enfemme more frequently and openly. She has developed a wish to switch and be more dominant, we chaulked it up to getting older and more experienced. When questioned I said i have no thought of dominating when drab, but have been entertaining thoughts to dominate enfemme. She thought that almost made sense for me.

I'm neither. I'm an outgoing person and my personality is the same both as Chrissi or Chris. I guess if you wanted to stereotype I'm a bit of a tomboyish girl and soft sensitive guy. Never really thought of myself as Dominant nor submissive. I take charge when I have to, but it's subtle and gentle and encouraging. At the same time though, I never want to be the leader, or the captain or the general.
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshisaur View Post
    I'm submissive most of the time but can be dominant when no one else wants to take charge.
    That's the same with me!

I would prefer to be an equal partner in anything
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I am submissive. Nevertheless, when stressed and unaided by the comfort of cross-dressing, I can be short-tempered at times with my wife. She deserves better, not least because she is kind enough to indulge my cravings for feminisation and being taken anally.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Neither dominant or submissive I'm passive. Which aggressive people take advantage of as they see it as a weakness. I then get irritated at myself for never being assertive when I need to stop someone taking advantage of me. I'd rather people just live and let live. (If we are talking about the bedroom then both and in-between.)
    Last edited by Jennifer B; 10-13-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Submissive, but never "off duty".

Submissive to me does not mean passive, though elements of passivity exist.

I think I am a little of both, but tend to be more of the dominant type.

Sub sub sub sub

At one time I would have said submissive, but that's really the wrong word. What I am is a bottom. As I see it, bottoming is a role and submissiveness is an attitude. I'm constitutionally incapable of being submissive as anyone who has had the misfortune of trying to control me will tell you. I was recently showing my daughter (a school psychologist) my report cards and correspondence from teachers and school admins that I found among my mother's effects. She looked up at me and said, when she could stop laughing, "We call that Oppositional Defiant Disorder!" I said, "Who came up with that? Stalin?"

I think I'm mostly dominant, but there is a desire to be submissive to my wife. She, however is not dominant and is unable to even "play" a dominate role.

I guess I would say I'm more sub,but I'm nobodys puppet either.