Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dominant or Submissive ?

Hahaa some good replies here, in life as much as anything else I seem to be a solid switch - basically whichever depending.
    “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
    ― Marie Curie

Timelady

Virginia Sister
    As a person,be male or female, I'm pretty submissive.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I realise I'm probably missing something here...

But why would anyone want to be the sub...???

Katey x
    Well, in our cases, it usually turns out to be a meatball sub.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Not into the whole BDSM thing at all, but in general I tend to be somewhat more on the passive/receptive side than the active one, so 'sub' in that sense. I can look intimidating if I want to, though.

Submissive when being Ashley.. More on the passive side when Dave..
    I guess I like the thought of being 'caught', so being submissive fits..
    I would much rather the world would accept me as a guy who loves to wear dresses, and does it well..
    On the flip side, I would passionately love to be able to 'pass' enough to be a lady in the outside world..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Banned Read only
    Submissive for sure but I'm that girl hehehehehehe

I've always been a dominate male. Yet when I'm en femme, I do try to be a woman and that does relate to submissive. On the two married men that I had a relationship with I was definitely submissive as the men wanted it that way and to be as feminine as I could. I'm not that feminine so I had to work at that. I must say that trying to be a full women on those relationships was sensational, I thought.
    Part Time Girl

Definitely submissive. In guy and girl mode both.

When in female mode i am submissive to a point .In male mode i tend to be more straight foward with people
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Neither.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

when dressed submissive and when not dominate.....much like others here
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Either or.

Depends how I'm feeling.

I'm indefinably submissive only under my own terms though. ;p
    Just Roll With It

I'm submissive most of the time but can be dominant when no one else wants to take charge.

I like to please people, therefore I am submissive in both genders

as Jean im more passive to be sure in my male side I tend to be more on the take charge " lead" sort of person .. some times too much so maybe that why my wife likes having Jean around .. she has said more then a few times im much less a grumpy old man now

As Tammy, I am submissive. While I have found others that are dominate, my dream is to be helpless.

When dressed...submissive. However, for the right person/situation, I could switch (occasionally).

I suppose in the conventional sense I am submissive. I can easily allow myself to follow the lead of someone else.
    In a "date" fantasy I would of course allow the male to make the decisions and lead the way with me happy to follow so I suppose that's the submissive realm I would see myself in.
    As for BDSM, of which I am not a participant, were I to partake I would most definitely be the sub.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Dominant ,, Always Dominant ,, Never Submissive ,,, Not to the point of being an A":"" Hole,, But in charge to a point,, What point you ask ? Until SHE says so,,,lol,,,
    aka The Boss,, aka my SO.
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    can I be both ?? Normally I am extremely submissive, in fact I still love that, but I do find occasionally JUST occasionally I like to take my frustrations out on some of the guys I date ....its kinda my new thing

Carla,
    I think that I am like that too, completely different when dressed and in female mode.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

I think tilting toward sub.

Like most girls, I prefer to be submissive to a benevolent dictator. Women like men to make the plans, and make the decisions, and take the lead in everything, they like to sit back and enjoy the ride. But they get unhappy pretty quick when those plans and decisions aren't what they like. So yeah, I'd like a take control gal in my life, but of course I'd want her to read my mind and lead me on all the adventures I'd like. Just like genuine women want men to read their minds all the time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm the quiet submissive type. Hate it when I have to make the plans and take charge.

I'm a switch and that's independent of the gender I'm presenting.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress