Thread: have you forgotten what your were wearing before?

have you forgotten what your were wearing before?

The other night I was surfing the Web while my wife was fixing to leave. She said she would like keep loading the car. I got out on the porch and half way to the car when I noticed she was looking at me and smiling. I looked down to realize I was wearing nothing but my nightshirt. Crap! I looked around to see if I had outed myself. Luckily, I think it's still a secret.

Banned Read only
    I actually forgot I was wearing a bra and lipstick when I came home one evening and my wife greeted me as I entered the house! No reaction (she knows I'm a chic) but thought I'd share. And what exactly do yo mean by 'fixing to leave' hun...I apologize if I missed some threads..or if one went in one ear and out the other😴

"Fixing to leave" maybe I didn't choose the best words there. She had an out of state emergency and had to leave to drive across the country to home. At least, I hope it's only temporary.

Yes I have after a couple of hours of being dressed I become less obsessed of my privacy and get into a comfort mode. I am always in a state of awareness of my surroundings but not so conscious of my attire. I have many times got up and went outside for what ever the reason with no thought of being crossdressed but as always cautious of the environment I was entering. And thank goodness this sense of observation of the surroundings has saved me from being "caught" a number of times. Also the wearing of makeup is often harder to remember than the clothes. It is hard to get every little bit off when you are in a hurry or caught up in needing to move fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Men used to wear niteshirts all the time. So, I assume u meant nitegown?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was home alone dressed. My wife called to tell me she was on her way home with her sister. I changed quickly into fleece pants and a t shirt. I decided it would be ok to keep my satin thong on. I totally forgot I was wearing it when I sat down on the floor and the T of the thong became exposed. My sis in law noticed and asked me why I was wearing a thong. I said "same question to you!" Her reply "aren't they so comfy?" We have had a special relationship ever since.

yes just the other day I had come home and had almost finished dressing but no blouse or top at the time and I suddenly noticed a van outside my house in the road so I grabbed a button down woollen and without thinking rushed outside so the delivery driver would not leave before I got there, first off a woman driver got out and together we went to the back of van to find the parcel and then I had realised I had not done up any of the buttons, I thought that it was a bit late to do anything about it and kept as calm as I could. I also thought that she had probably seen life from all angles anyway. she and more so me were totally at ease she not giving me a second glance and me thinking another hurdle has just been overcome. I would say I would not intend to go out so blatantly obvious like this normally. but not wanting to miss the driver I overlooked the fact of not being buttoned up properly in any case if I had been she would have noticed that I had breasts any way.

Well I was answering the door last night and realized that I was wearing stockings and suspenders so I let my wife take over and beat a hasty retreat behind the couch, as it turned out it was one of our local political canidates. Closer than I would have liked, but I think all is well.
    Last edited by Zoe B; 09-17-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
    ― Marie Curie

Timelady

The more we stay dressed/made up as female, the more 'normal' it feels, to the point that we can forget that we're doing anything that might be considered unusual. Periodically I'll order delivery food while dressed, then continue to go about whatever I was doing before, usually while completely dressed and make up as a girl. Usually I will remember to go and change my outer appearance, but on one occasion I got a phone call right after ordering and forgot that I had ordered food. And so I get surprised by the doorbell an suddenly remember that food is coming, and have to change back at lightning speed as the guy bangs on my door. And then of course there was that one time; I completely forgot that what I was doing, heard the doorbell, and went to answer it, and only realized what was happenning when I started to open the lock and was alerted to my attire by seeing my pink, polished nails. That took a little more effort to get out of; told the delivery man the key wasn't opening the lock, that I'd meet him at the back door. Then a frantic striptease through the house while tossing on drab, grabbing my wallet, while turning off the light opening to the back door hoping to hide the last bit of evidence. In the dark, I think I my hands escaped any notice of my pale pink nail polish. Delivery man didn't bat an eye, so I'll never know. Now as soon as I get off the phone placing the order, the very next step is to at least change the outer layer of clothes until after the food arrives.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I had been out shopping as Sarah one day.

For some time, I had been thinking about telling a lady friend of mine about being a CD. She is a beautician and she was in her shop.
    I drove around for a while, going past her place a few times and decided to stop in.
    So, I go in and everyone is staring at me.

I'm thinking: What the heck?
    And then she says: "Why are you dressed like that? It's not Halloween."
    She said this in a nice way.
    And then I realized I was wearing a skirt and makeup and you name it.

So I told her.

It was so goofy. I knew perfectly well how I was dressed and then didn't think about it once I walked in.

the post lady had quite a shock yesterday as i answered in a skirt, more scarily speaking to someone from abroad on skype (business), and letting the video come on!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Lena, we don't say "fixing to" where I live. It's "fixin' to". But I know what you meant.

The only time this happened i had someone from the cancer society come to my door .After donating some money i realised my nails were painted red and i was not wearing any socks .Also i was wearing shorts and my legs were shaved .It never really occured to me at all what i was doing as it was spring and i had been doing this all winter
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Smile

I was once doing housework in a skirt and light makeup.

I remembered to change before heading out the door to the Air Force Base for a flying lesson. However; on the drive there I realized I never took the makeup off!

I stopped in a parking lot and grabbed the baby wipes I always carry in my flight bag to clean up. That definitely would have been embarrassing!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Just a couple of days ago I'd been dressed and had to leave my house to give grandkids a ride home from school. I got them home and in their house when one of them asked me if I had new glasses. Yeah, I was still wearing my girl frames.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I can't remember ever forgetting what I was wearing, but I've been "caught" so many times by so many different people that I've pretty much ceased to care what I'm wearing. (As long as it's modest of course.)

Kids next door knock on the doors or se camp donations, I was already undressing and answered the door gave them a donation and when I closed the door and looked in the mirror I realized I foregot to take off my fem earrings. I didn't notice them looking at me strange or anything. Maybe they know something already.

ashleighfl
    I have forgotten to take my makeup off before. Only to have my roommate ask if I was wearing it. Awkward.

Just the other day I nearly walked out of my condo with my bra and forms. Luckily I noticed as my hand touched the door knob.

i can't count how many times i went to use a public restroom and had to stop and look to
    see what i was wearing before using the proper one...
    paula

Once I was in a store in shorts and skin-toned pantyhose. I was just starting to go out in public. I would duck between racks and avoid aisles in stores to keep from being seen. I tried on a dress in the dressing room and the clerk outside who had seen me bring it in was out there. So, I opened the door and asked her if she did not mind giving me her opinion. That was one of the first times a woman saw me in a dress. After I took off the dress, I had gotten relaxed enough to forget that I was wearing hose openly. I walked over to the rack and returned the dress while standing in open view. A family walked down the aisle of the store right by me. I noticed one of the daughters gave me a sweet, but unusual smile. I smiled back and said, 'Hi' (We do friendly things like that in my part of the country.) I hung up the dress. I looked back at the family. Their backs were too me. The little sister started giggling and the older sister elbowed her. About a minute later, I figured out what was going on. They had noticed that I was wearing the hose, but I hadn't.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

I forgot I was wearing a skirt when a knock on the door I open it and there was a lady with a parcel for me she smiled gave me the parcel and went away