Thread: Well this was awkward

Well this was awkward

So yesterday I had off of work and nothing on my "to do" list. I took the opportunity to dress up and practice my makeup. Since it was kind of hot yesterday I decided on a nice maxi dress and a pair of heels. Halfway through getting dressed the lawn mowing people decided to show up. I quickly let the dogs back inside and finished getting ready. I let the lawn mowing service finish up with my backyard and the dogs are getting antsy inside (which they always seem to do for some reason when I get dressed) so I open the back door to let them back outside. As the final dog goes out that's when I happen to look over and realize that the lawn mowers left my back gate completely open! And my huskie is standing right by it. Now the huskie is newer to the house and has no recall ability no matter what (doesn't respond to treats, my calls, or toys.) So my huskie bolts and I have to chase him down in my dress and heels which was no easy feat. Luckily the lawn mowers were still out front and I think the noise from the leaf blowers scared the huskie into the neighbors backyard. But I'm sure the lawn mowers thought I was crazy yelling for the dog while trying to run in 4" wedges and a dress. Luckily I was fully dressed and wasn't in a dress with no wig or whatever. Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Silver Member
    Not while en fem. But we had a Malamute for years. Wonderful dog, but when she would escape, she would bolt and be gone for hours. When she would get home, she smelled terrible. These types of dogs have a large sense of territory, but they almost always come home. We would have to get in the car and drive by and open the door, offering her a trip to go byebye. Our current German Shepherd can be bribed with a Frisbee.

She gets riled up if I come home Enfem. Hair standing up on back an vicious barking until I speak. Then she totally changes.

So, has you neighbor met you en fem and is that cool?

Platinum Member
    Well, several years ago, as I began to live much more openly as transgendered, I would take my dogs for early morning walks. On one occasion, I crossed paths on the street with a neighbor who happened to do my lawn work. It was the first time we had met while I was en femme. It proved to be a non event. He and sons still do my yard and we remain very cordial.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I was out in the front yard with my dog one day, fully en femme. A lady bicyclist came riding by, and of course my dog went for her. My dog responds to my commands, but only if I use my deepest, loudest, "I'm going to kill you pretty soon" voice. I called my dog off, but I got the oddest look from the bicyclist.

Another reason to eradicate bloody dogs.

Happens every day.
    Sophia.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deirdre travesty View Post
    Another reason to eradicate bloody dogs.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Let me introduce you to my German Shepherd.

That's pretty hilarious.

Animals and children, they make us do things we never would but for them.